Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,706   Online: 983

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

That was easy... Woolensack lens disassembly.

Got my Wooley Velostig. all spiffy again.
    Mine was a screw appart version and I managed to get enough bite with a safety pin on the front inner ring, and an eraser on the rear inner ring to get the cells apart to clean the insides that had got spotty and clouded. Almost as good as new. I figure the elements are close enough centered for govt. work?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad you got yours licked into shape.

I have just purchased a Wollensak Raptar to complete my lens line up. The research I did suggested that they are good lenses, and it should be good enough for my monochrome landscape work. I only enlarge up to 16x13 image size so its not like I am stressing the film's capability. My only concern is that they do not readily fit into modern shutters so if the shutter packs in its will probably be uneconomical to have it remounted unless it turns out to be extra special in performance.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin