Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,521,995   Online: 1036

Shooter
    Multi Format

Busch Pressman C Lensboard

Anyone know a source for Busch Pressman C 2.25 x 3.25 lensboards? Mine uses the 4 screw type.

Thanks!
    Tony
    Newnan, GA

Cambo 23SF, Hasselblad, Mamiya M645, Rolleiflex 2.8C
    Rollei 4x4 Grey
    Leica M4-P M3 IIIf RD Contax IIa Nikon SP
    Olympus OM-1 OM-2

http://www.oresteen.com/ROLLEI4X4.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Busch C also and it's the type with the small carbon like Lens board. I did make an extra one but the screw holes and board fit are difficult to get right. It the only problem with an otherwise fine camera. I wish I had the model with the removable lens board.

I've never seen any for sale, they would have to be made and to change them requires a screwdriver and some in the field. The other problem is the Kalart is adjusted for the 101 lens and it isn't a cam setup.

Curt

from iPhone
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin