Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,324   Online: 783

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggysk8 View Post
    Cool glad I got a bargain I mean it will also be used just for changing film so all is good in the hood
    I probably wouldn't use to it to load film if you are developing inside it

Those little white specs of splashed developer could easily end up on the film when loading the darkslides

I spend quite a lot of time scrupulously cleaning the inside of my Harrison before handling film - something I have learned I needed to do

Martin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Got my tent this morning. Its amazing I can fit 3 10x8 trays easily and its really well made, also it looks like it has never been used for £70 a bargain.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Loaded some film in my tent, shot 3 films not in my tent, tray developed in my tent, easy and perfect!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do use my tent for load/unload films, but never thought to use it for developing in it, i may think to do that one day.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    You should do it, it means you can watch TV while developing lots of film or as I do look into the garden at the birds also you don't get the whiff of fixer up your nose, and you can develop film anywhere. I can't say enough how it has changed my life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin