Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,890   Online: 967

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to get 4x5 film on the way to Yosemite ?

I'm on the way to Yosemite from LA and wanted to get some color 4x5 film on the way. We are currently past LA in the car and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that would not be a long detour that would sell large format film. Any tips would be appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I had seen this post sooner. You are no doubt there by now. The Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite Village should have a good selection of film. I said should because it has been a few years since I was there. I hope they still have a good stock. Yosemite is a wonderful place any time of the year but especially in spring.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade D View Post
    I wish I had seen this post sooner. You are no doubt there by now. The Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite Village should have a good selection of film. I said should because it has been a few years since I was there. I hope they still have a good stock. Yosemite is a wonderful place any time of the year but especially in spring.
    Ditto. You can get 4x5 film in the park. It's probably a bit expensive, but at least it is there. Be sure you check out the expired film in the fridge too. They may have some 4x5 in there.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Boots in Fresno usually has some color 4x5. Take the Shaw exit off 41 and head W, turn N on Blackstone and hang a L into the parking lot(across from the McDonalds,just N of OSH) To get back to 41 head N on Blackstone, R on Bullard and launch off the 41 on ramp.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin