Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,500   Online: 1221

Thread: An Elior Lens ?

Shooter
    Multi Format

An Elior Lens ?

A speculative purchase of a 130mm f5.5 Elior Doppel Anastigmat has led me to try to find out who the maker was. I have tried Google search and Vade Mecum. Has anyone ever used one of these or know who made it? I strongly suspect it is an enlarger lens as the thread is 39mm but a different pitch to the standard Leica fit.
    I have a fancy it may be from manufacturers Elgeet since it is a plausible name that they might have used but I can find no records to prove it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elior.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Koristka or Koristka's successor Oficine Galileo. See http://www.nadir.it/ob-fot/CECCHI_IFI_1/cecchi_1.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Dan; that was a pretty obscure link which must have taken some finding. I appreciate the trouble you have taken. Google Translate just about makes sense of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, I knew what to look for. Little trouble. It smelled of Koristka.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin