Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,252   Online: 870

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had mine out today and got some great shots, the only thing is, I need a portrait and close up kit.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have looked at cameras like the 195 but find them fragile. I would not want to haul that thing around. I am not the nicest to my gear as it is a tool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I climb trees, ladders, fire escapes, crawl through bushes and all around rough on myself and my cameras and the 100, 190, 250 & 360 that I use have always been up to the challenge. The only thing to look out for is if you load a pack in, use it all and don't let it set up with dirty rollers they will create strange effects on the film but that is the same with any of the Polaroid equipment.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My polaroid 360 (with two extra lenses and RF flash) was $35 and is rugged. Give it shot. It's pretty cheap and gives darn good results.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbecker View Post
    I have not decided on a full 4x5 or a smaller one. I would like the 4x5 just to have the ability to shoot at that size. And I do see how a mamiya would be much faster to shoot, and easer.
    The smaller camera won't take a Polaroid back
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yea I realized that after i posted it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom02 View Post
    Just to throw in my recent experience, I just got a Polaroid back/holder for the smaller pack film (3.25x4.25) for my 4x5 monorail camera. The film back was cheaper, and the smaller FP-100C is much more affordable for me the than the 4x5 version of the film.
    ok, I have been thinking more and more, and I am probably just going to go with a view camera. I have been looking into the linhof kardan series (the older ones) I really like the kardan Bi but it only shoots polaroids in the portrait position unless you get a spacer, but it is hard to find. I also donít know how what back holds the 3.25x4.25 pack film. Can you tell tell me which one? Also I canít find which cameras in the kardan series can use a polaroid back with out an adaptor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin