Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,982   Online: 896

Shooter
    Multi Format

Heads up: Stolen Ebony 45SU

My beautiful Ebony 45SU has just been stolen from my studio in Copenhagen, Denmark.
    It was mounted with a 210mm F5.6, FUJINON-W CM and a big Tamrac backback with 150mm f5.6 Schneider APO-symmar and 90mm F5.6m SUPER ANGULON was also stolen. All lenses were mounted with Lee filterholder adapters. In the backpack was also a Paramo darkcloth, Fuji PA-45 pola back and Horseman 6x12 back. Also a smaller Kata bag with about 11 doublesided film holders were stolen.

The camera has several special things about it. Most easily recognizable: On the front there is the little "45SU" badge mounted with two screws. The lower left corner of this badge is broken off below the screw.

The total loss of the break-in in my studio was about 39.000 usd, but the police does not have enough ressources to be able to bother with it

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I know just how you feel and you have my sympathies - my camera bag with my beloved Fuji 6x8 rangefinder was stolen on Monday too... I hope some good quirk of fortune delivers our treasures back to us...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing yet on the Swedish used equipment sites but I will keep an eye open for your stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Jesper. We know that the thieves spoke badly danish and were somewhat darker than average, so I suspect chances are that the stuff is going south. Though they might also try to move it here in Denmark, but that will not be easy for them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars Daniel View Post
    Thanks Jesper. We know that the thieves spoke badly danish and were somewhat darker than average, so I suspect chances are that the stuff is going south. Though they might also try to move it here in Denmark, but that will not be easy for them.
    Sorry to hear of your loss, a case for Sarah Lund perhaps?

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Update: The serial number of the Ebony: 114182.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump and nothing on eBay.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin