Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,613   Online: 946

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format

It Makes Sense Now

Thanks, Sparky. After examining my lens a little closer, I realized that it does make sense after all.

Ralph, in English interrogative sentences as opposed to declarative ones, the order of subject and auxiliary verb is usually reversed. So it's, "How can you see what someone's saying?" not, "How you can see what someone's saying?" You're welcome.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I see what you mean!
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ! !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No problem... if it's a large format lens you're using you'll see it makes total sense. Not so much with medium format (some have a shutter IN the lens apparently) and 35mm type lenses (which normally have a focal plane shutter integral to the camera body. But LF (large format) type lenses (there are also LF type lenses for slightly smaller formats but I won't get into that here) are really the only type that you can consider (i say consider because it's rarely a direct swap) actually using with shutters by a few different manufacturers (of the modern types, Copal, Compur and Seiko brands come to mind).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin