Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,504   Online: 826

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My LF star trail experience...I had a real nice image set-up in the bottom of the Grand Canyon -- the north star was directly over one of the "temples". But I fell asleep and did not wake up until after the sky started to get light.

Nice dry air -- might have been a nice one. Still have a nice image of it my mind's eye, some 25 or so years later...

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Maybe I should build one of those. Hmm. Thanks for the link. I think a Mamiya 7 or 7 II with the 43mm will be my backup film camera. It's possible I will scratch plans for the 4x5 and just shoot a couple of Mamiya 7s. I don't know yet. So much to figure out, but at least I have a few months before August to figure it out.

-K

Double-sided tape works just fine for holding film in place for long exposures. A little piece about 1/2-inch long is plenty. Touch the side of the tape that faces your film a few times to decrease the stickiness or it can be difficult to remove the exposed film.

Peter Gomena

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin