Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,515   Online: 869

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First 4x5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought a largish nylon tool bag to carry the camera, lenses etc. and made some wrappers for the various pieces using 1/4 inch insulation wrapped in cloth and sealed with speed sew. Works just fine, but add it all up and somehow it gets heavy. So I use a jogging stroller to move everything about.
    I wouldn't worry about the levels. Mine are mostly dried out (I have a Toyo 45?) and I just got a level from Lee Valley that's about twice the size of a credit card. It works fine and is easier to see and use than the built-in ones.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm using a Lowepro Computrekker AW to lug my press camera, et al, around. I only have it because I won it in a contest of some sort five years ago and recently reacquired it. There are many packs on the market that might do the job. But plenty of other means are available for the creative in mind.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    Congrats on the new 4x5 explorations. I have done the same. Yesterday I got my first LF camera, a Toyo 45AII and Nikkor W 150mm/5.6. Need some film holders and BTZS processing tubes, and I will be in business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin