Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,570   Posts: 1,621,853   Online: 952

Shooter
    Large Format

toyo 3.6x ground glass focusing magnifier where to buy it?

Hello everyone I apologize in advance for the English is not correct, but I'm using a translator on the internet, I have a problem about 2 weeks I'm trying to buy the item Toyo 3.6x Ground Glass Focusing Magnifier but I can not find it anywhere! ! everyone says I'm exhausted. you know any store or any private individual who sells? I'm impazendo please look for it, thanks to everyone in advance for the help

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe they are no longer made. I wanted one also until I looked at the prices on Ebay. They are common there but seem to sell for up to $80 and I only wanted to pay $40. Then while searching I came across an old Large Format Forum thread that wasn't exactly complimentary. Think I'll stick with my old shorter lupe and just move the focusing hood out of the way.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Robert White used to sell them but they have gone from his web site - http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product...1202&PT_ID=309

Martin

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have used one for seven years on 4x5, 8x10 and 7x17. I love it and know several people who want one. If you can find one I think they are worth the price.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I actually have one for sale in completely mint condition with neck strap and original box. I can send photos if anyone is interested.

$50 includes shipping and Paypal fees within CONUS. Elsewhere, please ask.

Helene

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin