Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,989   Online: 888

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Existing Light View Post
    is the buttered or unbuttered side of the bread face down on the back of the cat?
    At my house the relative placement of the butter wouldn't matter as the dogs catch & devour anything buttered before it hits the floor.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    At my house the relative placement of the butter wouldn't matter as the dogs catch & devour anything buttered before it hits the floor.
    +1(including the stupid cat)
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i always have too many film holders stuck in a container when i shoot
    ( car case, igloo, duffle or fiber box ) i just grab the film holder by the outer edge
    when i pull one out of the pack. i haven't found the need to buy pouches or put everything in ziplock,
    but it sounds like a worthwhile purchase if you have trouble grabbing the outside edges ...

( the other solution is to buy a bunch of grafmatic backs they have a dark slide lock that works
    and each back takes up a tiny amount of space compared to film holders )
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    This problem was solved years ago. Get some Riteway Locking film holders. The darkslide does not come out unless the filmholder is inserted in the camera (or you press the little white button). I have a few and really like them.
    For some reason, many people actually rip out the little "L" latches on the standard film holders and they especially hate these Riteway Locking holders, so you should be able to get them for cheap. Personally, I'd pay a premium to get more of them.

Good morning;

Yes, this question is slightly "off topic."

Does anyone recognize the black nylon cases with Velcro closures that are shown in the photograph holding the RiteWay film holders?

Who made them? Where can they be found? How much are they?

I am not sure that this is a genuine Graphlex accessory; the Velcro closure was not yet all that popular by the time that they discontinued manufacturing the Speed Graphic and similar cameras. It is possible that these cases are much more recent and I am hoping that they might still be available.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Keep each film holder in its own plastic bag. I draw the bag out of the camera bag and I have not problems. However I use the Grafmatic 45s more that sheet film holders.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    thanks y'all!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin