Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,540   Posts: 1,572,772   Online: 890

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Shen-Hao XPO 4X5

Hi at all, someone use the Shen-Hao XPO 4X5 ?
    I like to know the impressions.
    Thanks for reply.
    Bye bye, from Italy.

Sergio

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Dear Sergio;
    I bought the Shen Hao XPO over six months ago, to compliment my Sinar camera which was used in the studio. Since I bought the XPO the Sinar has gone almost unused as the XPO is so versatile I use it almost every day for 90% of all my work including the studio work where it has almost replaced the Sinar view. I really love the XPO for field work and especially for close up and macro. When I was looking at cameras last year, I narrowed the choice to the Chamonix and the Shen Hao and after using both and seeing the quality and the rigidity of the XPO I bought the XPO and have been extremely happy with my choice. I believe you will too.
    Denise Libby

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I use one, mainly with a bag bellows, for architectural work. Very rigid and nicely built. No regrets.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin