Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,109   Online: 932

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Korona 8x10 front standard...

Its been a while. Sold all my darkroom equipment. Gonna "focus" on 8x10 and 4x5. I have no room in my place and no more garage.

Anyway, my 8x10 Korona front tilt is on 2 little button/ball like things. Makes sense, until the hole wears out after 100 years of use (no...I'm not that old). I stuck cardboard in there to keep it from loosing its tilt.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make this more usuable? Wondering if any of you woodworkers out there can give me a suggestion.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pictures would help as the korona front standard was reworked by gundlach many times

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pictures would definitely help.
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin