Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,378   Online: 1034

Thread: 8x10 Tachihara

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

8x10 Tachihara

Thanks to my wife I have just taken possession of my new addition an 8x10 Tachihara Triple extension as an anniversary gift.

It is a pleasure to use and I will be developing my first set of negatives later today. It is a far cry from the poor old Seneca City View that finally gave up the ghost and literally fell apart on me.

Having been woken up this morning at an unearthly hour thanks to Racoons on the roof and not being able to go back to sleep, I threw up a quick review of the camera on my web site. http://home.pacbell.net/mkirwan/8x10...ara_review.htm

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mike
    She's a beauty. Have fun with her. I enjoyed your observations on warm tone paper and developers
    George

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    gorgeous camera mike.
    tone me envious (clever eh?... alright maybe not)
    I just recently got an 8x10 empire state that is finnicky but I love it so far.

speaking of.... anyone ever shot with a shen hao 8x10? or one of Bruce Wehmans 8x10s?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin