Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,498   Online: 1123

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Carol's work is superbe. See http://www.flutotscamerarepair.com/

Steve
    Thanks for the link! Whittier isn't too far from me and when I get a spare couple of bucks I will have to go out there with my lenses.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by the-new-old-school View Post
    Thanks for the link! Whittier isn't too far from me and when I get a spare couple of bucks I will have to go out there with my lenses.
    Contact Carol and get on the wait list. No obligation, she will contact you when your name comes up and then if you still want the shutter serviced you send it in or in your case drop it off. Unless things have changed Carol has a pretty good backlog and doesn't want the shutter till she is ready to work on it.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Contact Carol and get on the wait list. No obligation, she will contact you when your name comes up and then if you still want the shutter serviced you send it in or in your case drop it off. Unless things have changed Carol has a pretty good backlog and doesn't want the shutter till she is ready to work on it.

Roger
    There is usually a wait, but it is definitely worth the wait.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post

Roger
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to giver a call in the next couple days then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin