Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,263   Online: 1116

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

where to purchase a tiltall tripod?

Hello I am looking to buy a Tiltall tripod new. I see I can order them through adorama. But I cannot seem to find the manufacturers homepage to buy it directly. Any know what the site is?
    THX
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A lot of manufacturers do not sell directly, and when they do it is at full retail. Mail order like Freestyle, Adorama or BHPhoto are likely to cost you less.
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Freestyle has the newest version for $99.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Freestyle has the newest version for $99.
    That's where I got my black one. Came with a very nice black nylon carrying bag as well. Really spiffy.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are a couple of Leitz models for sale over at LFPF. The one listed with the Grafmatic used to be mine, should still be in vg condition(but more money).
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    One on LF forum now for 65 bucks.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    These aren't the same as the oldies. You might be happier with a Manfrotto.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Leitz is nearly identicle tothe Marchioni Bros. model, The newest one uses plastic in the legs for friction locks. I have had one of each of the Marchione and Leitz, and still have one of the newer models, all are strong enough foe a Calumet cc-4xx series camera and accessories.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-D659 View Post
    A lot of manufacturers do not sell directly, and when they do it is at full retail. Mail order like Freestyle, Adorama or BHPhoto are likely to cost you less.
    One of the most over rated tripods ever made. I owned one for 30 years. While it has it's functionality there are much better choices available today.
    Don Bryant

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga View Post
    One of the most over rated tripods ever made. I owned one for 30 years. While it has it's functionality there are much better choices available today.
    The oldies were nicely made for a semi-ancient design. The newer, Taiwan-made version lacked the same fit-n-finish, had sharp edges, and just didn't look as durable as, say, a Manfrotto 190 or 055. At least with Manfrotto, you have access to multiple heads, accessories and parts+service if anything breaks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin