Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,084   Online: 901

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Prints from Large Format Negatives on Display

Hello,

I recently posted on this forum about a show I was part of. However I posted it on other forums as well. It was brought to my attention that that was frowned upon. So the Admin removed them. I apologize for the multiple postings. When I've posted in the past about a show I was having a much wider specialized group of people showed interest and were reached by posting on this forum for Large Format Cameras rather than the Forum for Gallery listings. So if you are in the North East Ohio Region and would like to view Contact Prints from 8x10 negatives as well as enlargements from 4x5 negatives, I've recently had the fortunate opportunity to have some work shown at the Joseph Saxton Gallery in Canton Ohio, www.josephsaxton.com. I have been selected to be part of the the showcase for the 2011 Saxton Luminaries. I am a Large Format Photographer working with 4x5, 8x10, and 11x14 cameras printing in traditional silver methods. Most of my work can be seen at www.tedyeager.com. The exhibit is going on the entire month of August to September 2nd with an awards banquet September 9th. It really is a wonderful gallery with a great selection of photographic works. If nothing else it's worth seeing their collection ranging from Bernice Abbott, Margaret Bourke-White, Brassai, Keith Carter, Henri Cartier-Bresson, William Eggleston, Annie Lebovitz, Robert Mapplethorpe, Beth Moon, Beaumont Newhall, Aaron Siskind, Alfred Stieglitz, Brett Weston, Edward Weston, Art Wolfe, and many many others. I encourage all to see their collection it is quite impressive. Enjoy!

Ted Yeager

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats. Looks like you've got a thing for succulents, me too. Nice work.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks,

Yes, most definitely have a thing for succulents. I don't know what's more consuming. My obsession with plants or my obsession with photography. Guess there's worse things to be obsessed with. I enjoyed the work on your site. I see you work with Efke 25. I usually work with the 100. Would like to try the 25, but my exposures are so long when in close considering Bellows Extension with Reciprocity the 25 would be even longer. But I would like to experiment with it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin