Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,524   Posts: 1,572,338   Online: 967

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Make a wide angle camera with no movements that can use inexpensive lenses with limited image circle. Like the Fujinon 120mm etc.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Make a wide angle camera with no movements that can use inexpensive lenses with limited image circle. Like the Fujinon 120mm etc.
    Hi Racer, what is the Fujinon 120mm coverage? 4x5?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarraboy View Post
    Hi Racer, what is the Fujinon 120mm coverage? 4x5?
    The older one with writing around the inside of the front of the barrel has an image circle (290mm) that will just cover 8x10. I use the newer 125mm EBC coated lens (280mm) on 8x10 and I have to crop the corners ever so slightly when I print.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    The older one with writing around the inside of the front of the barrel has an image circle (290mm) that will just cover 8x10. I use the newer 125mm EBC coated lens (280mm) on 8x10 and I have to crop the corners ever so slightly when I print.
    Great tip! It looks nice and light. I will try to find one on the auction site.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin