Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,619   Online: 1198

Shooter
    Medium Format

Can I get help with some pricing?

I have some LF items that I am looking to sell but finding comparable pricing is a challenge. Thought I might be able to turn to this board for some guidance. Really appreciate any help you could provide. Thx bg

Cambo 8x10 half frame panoramic back – this one unlocks and shifts to use the second half of the film – also on a cambo board

Caltar 20” on Ilex shutter and calumet/cambo board - glass in great shape, blades worn but very smooth and no signs of oil. Around the rim of this lens there is some residue where the felt from the cap fused to the metal. Does not impact use function at all but it is there cosmetically

Schneider Kreuznach Summar 300 5.6 – on Cambo / Calumet board – lens in excellent shape. Only note is some white dots in the paint around the rim of the lens (see pics), this is not free floating and I don’t see anything in the lens. Does not impact performance – front and rear caps

Eastman Ektar 14” 6.3 on Cambo/calumet board and Ilex 5 shutter – Glass and shutter in very good shape, cosmetically the outer metal has discolored. Great performer - front cap

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3638649...7627502904466/
    Last edited by BGudas; 08-23-2011 at 03:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    None of it is worth anything. Send it to me and I will dispose of it properly.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just search and see if similar things have sold here or on LFPF, and also check Ebay completed listings.
    Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I did check ebay, but I cannot figure out what to call the 5x8 half mask... does not seem to be a size that has been sold in the last 90 days (or I dont have the right name for that item). Any idea what I would call it? I will look again for the lenses, just hoping for a ballpark from this group. Thanks for the time, regards

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If I understand what you are saying about that back, it would probably be a 'split back' or 'sliding back'. I don't know that I've ever even seen one for sale for a Cambo, so finding a comparable on that might be tough. There's an Ektar 14" for sale on the Large Format Photography Forum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin