Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,424   Online: 803

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rmann View Post
    This is what I use: http://www.nordiccab.com/menu/home

Bottom is a plastic tub and rated for a load of 110 pounds - really easy to push, but you can also use handles to pull it - or, if you have one, you can use a dog harness so your dog can pull it for you. Wheels can be switched to skis in the winter. Really well designed and worth the cost - I went through a few cheaper "things" before I found this.
    Are there any US dealers for the nordiccab? Where did you get yours?

Thanks,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wonder if the Sherpa Cart is still being made.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cougstar View Post
    Are there any US dealers for the nordiccab? Where did you get yours?

Thanks,

I found mine on Ebay, looks like they aren't currently selling in North American for some reason. As I said I really like the plastic tub design over the typical bike trailer models from other makers. A small design feature is the multi position for the axle - it has three positions which allows you to balance the load - makes pushing it a lot easier.

My second choice would have been a Canadian company: http://www.wicycle.com/index.php They make a number of types including a pet trailer/stroller with a flat floor.

There is also the Canadian made Chariot which might be considered the top of the line in these, I think you can get skis for them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bicycle trailers usually have 20" plus tires & if you use one for children they show up at yard/garage sales, thrift stores and the like.
    They're usually aluminum tubing with a canvas seat and can be easily modified by adding a third wheel or flip down stand.

Guarantee you're not going to like 8" wheels or four on sand or rough terrain.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin