Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,801   Online: 765

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Ok folks, I shot just a couple of things with the Holga lens/Toiyo combo...we'll see how fast I can get it processed and something posted somewhere.

I'm gonna figure out some of these other suggestions too...great stuff folks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    OK, I posted the one-and only Image I have shot so far with this contraption on my blog:

http://tomnutter.blogspot.com

I have done no photoshop to the image at all, except a minor adjustment to contrast.....since I copy the negs with a camera and not a scanner, I sometimes have to do this.

Again...Thanks for the suggestions...a friend has come up with a Petzval, and we plan to mess with that too...not sure when I will get to that.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Nice picture. I think you will find that the Holga lens is best for your requirements.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Your shot is beautiful. I was going to recommend a lousy enlarger lens too but you don't need it.

Lousy enlarger lens adds a flavor/dimension that is better than it sounds. My examples framed on my desk are 4x5 prints from Ricohflex negs (sharper than print) printed with an American Basic Science Club enlarger lens. I wouldn't trade them for a sharp print from the original Ricohflex neg any day. But much value in these prints is the fact they are the first darkroom prints I made with my first enlarger...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin