Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,924   Online: 772

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you all for saving me from myself.

Hooray for APUG! This alone was more than worth the subscription..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
    With a modern Ektar f/7.7 203mm, it might be overpriced by a factor of two. That prewar Anastigmat is similar to the Ektar, but is uncoated and the shutter lacks sync. Be patient. Better deals will show up.
    Yep, go look at that sellers other items. I've seen those prices for years from them and am astounded anything eventually sells...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Yep, go look at that sellers other items. I've seen those prices for years from them and am astounded anything eventually sells...
    Good lord. You're right. I looked at his store - everything is about double the going price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    I wonder if this seller is or was associated with "camera$" from Los Angeles. His listings say he is in Florida, but the layouts of his ads are quite similar to camera$ and another, apparently no longer active seller who went by the handle of "Negresco". There were two or three guys who made up a business called photocamera.com that supposedly operated out of Beverly Hills that had ridiculously priced items on eBay.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin