Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,038   Online: 797

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A day late and....

Remember the phrase "a day late and a dollar short"? Well, tonight I sorta got to see it in action. I bought a big batch of expired film from someone--including a LOT of Kodachrome. Kodachrome 25, 64...even some 120. I did see that it still seems to sell on fleabay--collectors? I sure hope people aren't buying it, shooting it and then getting disappointed when they try to get it processed!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can process it as a black and white film.

Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You might like to try these guys

http://www.processc22.co.uk/

They process non-standard films and on their website they have a banner saying "Kodachrome is not dead... only sleeping (more soon!)".

You have to click past the "closed for holidays" page - it's on the main home page. NB that I have no personal experience with them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's an expression in legal circles " caveat emptor",(let the buyer beware) if the unwitting buy it without knowing there's no processing service available I'm afraid it's their lookout for not keeping informed before they buy it, not the sellers duty to inform them.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 01-06-2012 at 06:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin