Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,697   Online: 811

Shooter
    Medium Format

But how can I do?

Hi friends,

I'm trying to understand how to use Domke FA-100 for carrying my F4AF bag as a backpack. Could someone kindly explain me or, better, show me with an image? If one looks at the Domke site or Tiffen site, it seems clear, but when you try......
    Joseph

Shooter
    35mm
    Joseph...
    A separate strap is sold to convert the bag to a backpack...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ack_Strap.html

Hope this helps
    Cheryle

He is!
    ><>

WTB: Tokina AT-X 90 f2.5 macro (Bokina) Nikon Mount OR Kiron (Lester A Dine) 105 f2.8 macro Nikon Mount

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pluto View Post
    Hi friends,

I'm trying to understand how to use Domke FA-100 for carrying my F4AF bag as a backpack. Could someone kindly explain me or, better, show me with an image? If one looks at the Domke site or Tiffen site, it seems clear, but when you try......
    Joseph
    I have an F2, but just is case it's similar, here:

There's a ring on each side "behind" the shoulder strap. The short ends of the FA-100 clip onto these. There's also a ring on each side in the back of the bag. The long ends of the FA-100 clip on to these. Once you get either of these pairs clipped it should be immediately clear how the rest of it goes.

Be aware, although the bag will then carry like a backpack it won't be one: Mind how you pack the pokey things. Your back will let you know if you've made a mistake. And, in the spirit of full disclosure, I've never used one.

s-a

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin