Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,271   Online: 771

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I suggest we start a G.A.S suffered support group to help other members who are suffering the pangs.
    Hi

My name is Brian and its been 8 days since I bought any photo gear. I see the classified ads on APUG in my sleep sometimes. I wake up in a cold sweat when I notice that the rollieflex thread I'd been salivating over suddenly says --- PM SENT. Noooooooo.

Seriously though, learning to be happy with what you've got and go out and shoot more photos is a constant struggle sometimes. Winter seems to be when I get GAS pains most.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been bad for me, too. Eyeballing all kinds of Large format stuff just because someone has offered to give me an enlarger capable of 4x5. I haven't even really gotten comfortable with my year old MF gear and have no working darkroom yet, just a pile of boxes. It's just dumb wasting time on that when there are so many other things that need doing or buying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The best cure for G.A.S. I know is a letter from your bank manager with red numbers on it informing you that you are overdrawn.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Larryp... Did you ever think of asking the wife to get a 2nd job!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cantore View Post
    Larryp... Did you ever think of asking the wife to get a 2nd job!
    Great idea!

Did you patient it?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin