Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,943   Posts: 1,585,758   Online: 1142

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm still recovering from G.A.S which (since I worked in camera stores for more than twenty years where I had unlimited access to the equipment myself and I could observe other fellow suffers at close quarters) was a serious problem at one time I've bought only one camera and two lenses in the last fifteen years or so, but like alcoholics I'm still in recovery we are never cured.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    1 unspeakable.

nikon f90x
    mamiya rb67 pro-sd
    canon ae-1 program

All in pretty mint condition considering how well used they are and or have been.
    All that really matters in the end is the image, not what your using to create it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    4 Pinhole cameras (6x6, 6x9/6x12, 6x18 and a zero image 6x45/6x6/6x9)
    Pentax 67ii (although will likely sell this kit soon)
    Mamiya 7
    Polaroid 250 Land camera (Qty 2)
    Fuji X10
    Canon 50d (Qty 2) - Although they both have issues, been hitting them too hard at events.
    Canon EOS 3 (Qty 2) - i don't shoot them much at all.
    Olympus and Canon under water point and shoots
    35mm canon point and shoot
    Canon EOS IX
    Canon EOS Rebel G
    Yachiamat 124G (I don't shoot this often at all.)
    Fuji G617

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Three more than I did last week... Got a Yashica Electro 35 GS, and GTN on the way, as well as a Kodak 120 box cam with case. I really need to stay away from the auction sites, and thrift stores.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Added one more to the .sig.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    I joined APUG understanding it was a forum for users of film/plate cameras and predominantly silver galatine materials

What pointless threads one like this shows me is that there are too many camera collectors and non-workers on this forum - If you think it is clever to have a room full of cameras you don't or can't use on a regular bases at least have the decency of keeping your greedy, nasty little habit private and rhythmically stroke your "precious" in the dark

Now use your cameras or get rid of them

John Austin
    Quinninup

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I joined APUG understanding it was a forum for users of film/plate cameras and predominantly silver galatine materials
    No. You joined misunderstanding that!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I collect cameras - about 25 so far. I also use cameras - almost all of them at times. I never leave the house with out a camera but that use does not stop me appreciating the design and craftsmanship in a fine camera when I am not using it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Folding:
    Kodak Brownie No. 2 (red bellows)
    Kodak Junior Six-16

MF:
    Mamiya 645 Pro-TL
    Mamiya RZ67

I use the 645 99% of the time for both travel & vacation shots and the RZ67 for my "Serious" work. The No.2 Brownie comes out with me sometimes depending on where I'm going. The Junior Six-16 is still NIB, with all paperwork, and the original receipt. That I will never touch.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin