Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,105   Online: 864

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kodalux L meter problem

Hi, I've just bought a wonderful Kodalux L meter on eBay. Needle reacts very quickly, so I think the meter still works fine. The only problem was with the asa/din dial which was not properly held in place by the central screw and kept turning with the outer dial. Finally I've got it fixed but now readings seem to be inconsistent compared to other meters (another selenium one plus a couple of cameras). So I'm asking for a close picture of a working Kodalux L with "zeroed" scale (I mean yellow triangle on the left) and asa/din dial set to the minimum value of the scale, so that I can compare dials relative positions and try to adjust them better.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ciao Luciano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There seem to be several that were marked "Kodalux L". Try google images?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, thanks. I've already tried googling, but none of the photos I've found depicts the meter in "zero" position. Anyway here's a picture of a meter identical to mine. If anyone who owns a Kodalux L just like this would like to post an image I really appreciate. Another strange thing is the din/asa scale where 21 DIN = 80 ASA. I used to know that 21 DIN = 100 ASA. So if someone could explain this too I'll be really happy...
    Thanks again
    Ciao Luciano
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kodalux-3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	349.1 KB 
ID:	49055

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin