Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,077   Online: 744
      
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    527

    Which Film - or Films - do You Shoot Most Often?

    To put a spin on a related thread, which film(s) and in which format(s) do you shoot most often?

    Starting the ball rolling:

    In medium format, when shooting in black and white, I most often shoot PanF Plus; FP4, however, is my "go-to" film during the winter months. For color work in medium format, I currently shoot Ektachrome E100G and, when subject matter warrants, E100VS.

    In 35mm, I shoot either Tri-X or HP5 in the Leicas when working in black and white, and E100G when shooting in color. In the Nikons I have, since the discontinuation of my beloved Kodachrome, been shooting both Ektachrome E100G and E100VS in a (approximately) 70/30 ratio.

  2. #2
    flatulent1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,262
    I've been shooting XP2 Super almost exclusively for several months. That's going to change a little when 1) I get some Lucky B&W film to play with and B) we finally get some Spring around here and I feel compelled to break out some E100GX I have stashed. This goes for 35 and MF. I have run the odd roll of Superia 400 or Ektar, but in no significant quantities.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA


    Seahawks won Superbowl XLVIII.
    Next year's Superbowl is XLIX. Easier to pronounce than XLVIII. Sounds like XLAX.
    I hope that doesn't mean we won't be able to stop the run...

  3. #3
    lacavol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    75
    At the moment, Neopan Acros 100 in 6X9 cm. Develop in Adonal 1:50.

  4. #4
    sandermarijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    771
    Images
    11
    APX 100 (135), yesterday. Otherwise mostly Tri-x or Neopan 400 (RIP).

  5. #5
    Vaughn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Humboldt Co.
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    4,550
    Images
    40
    sheet film -- FP4+

    120 - any B&W I can get my hands on
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

  6. #6
    Ian Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    West Midlands, UK, and Turkey
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    15,940
    Images
    148
    Delta 100 & 400 in 120 and Delat 100 & HP5 in 5x4, Fortepan 200 in 10x8

    Ian

  7. #7
    Aron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    249
    35 mm and 120: Delta 100 for 95%, HP5 and Delta 3200 for the remaining 5%, for the little sheet film I use it's Fomapan 100.

  8. #8
    Photo-gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montréal (Québec)
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    307
    Images
    9
    Fomapan and LegacyPro mainly shot with my Nikons (F100, FM2n, FE2 and F80). Developpers: Rodinal, HC-110, Ilford DD-X.

  9. #9
    DesertNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    42
    Kodak Portra 160, Fuji Reala 100, HP5

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond VA.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,542
    120 T-Max 400.

    Jeff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin