Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,991   Online: 983

hmb

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Moving to NH near Concord-

Hello!
    We will be moving our family from Park City UT to Epsom NH this June. Wondering who might be located nearby. Thinking of having a gathering towards the end of August for plastic/Holga loving photographers. I've been shooting Holga for about 6 years now and loving it. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thinking plastic cameras, film, creativity, good food and beverages, sharing of Lomo love... anyone interested?
    Heather

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are quite a few APUGers in the New England region. We get together on occasion and a couple are coming up:
    Cape Cod later this month;
    A day at the beach at the end of June hosted by the infamous WhiteyMorange!

I can't make the Cape Cod event because of commitments to the VPC and NELFPC on both days... but I will definitely make it to the beach at the end of June.

I do hope to organize some kind of gathering at the Valley Photo Center next fall, and maybe a day of shooting up in north-central Mass.

As far as your proposed gathering the end of August, I will be out west in Rocky Mtn National Park area visiting in-laws.

It would be great to meet you at some NE-APUG gathering sometime!!
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in Maine. MA is far, but NH is do-able. Get a schedule together early; summers are busy times.

Very nice work on your website Heather!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome. I'm in the Amherst (southern part of the state). I own a Holga, but haven't shot it in years. I should get it back out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG,
    I'm in the southwestern part of the state, AKA the Monadnock region, named for Mt. Monadnock claimed to be the 2nd most climbed moutain in the world (after Mt Fuji).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi - I'm here in Maine and travel to Concord fairly frequently. Just got my first Holga a few months ago and really love it. Hope the move goes smooth. Count me in on the gathering!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I grew up between Claremont and Lebanon, NH, and if I were still living up there I'd be very interested in meeting up with fellow APUG'ers. I was actually just up there for a visit (shooting tons of film, naturally), last month. Eventually I do plan to move back to the area.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin