Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,508   Online: 977

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Pm sent on film.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    film is gone.
    Thanks to all who responded.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I bought a lot of paper and among all the envelopes, I found one for Panalure. 13 sheets remaining (counted in the dark) . For those unfamiliar, this was a paper made by Kodak to print from color negs so you can't use a conventional safelight. If you are interested, I'll drop it in a Priority Mail envelope ($5.15) and send it off. I have no use for it, but it seems a shame to pitch it. If you are interested and in the US, $5.15 via paypal and it is yours.
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Re: FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF !!!! (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I bought a lot of paper and among all the envelopes, I found one for Panalure. 13 sheets remaining (counted in the dark) . For those unfamiliar, this was a paper made by Kodak to print from color negs so you can't use a conventional safelight. If you are interested, I'll drop it in a Priority Mail envelope ($5.15) and send it off. I have no use for it, but it seems a shame to pitch it. If you are interested and in the US, $5.15 via paypal and it is yours.
    Oooh! Somebody jump on this. May or may not be good still. But man don't let it go to waste.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    FREE for pick up only!

THREE Omega "D" style chasis (three slightly different models) - only one B22 head. Base boards, wall mount and a few other assorted bits. Includes some free dust as well.

Please make these disappear from our warehouse before they go to the local thrift store.

Located in Jamaica Plain (Boston) MA - free parking outside our loading dock, and easy highway access.

MUST BE PICKED UP - FREE.
    Contact to arrange.
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    FREE for pick up only!

THREE Omega "D" style chasis (three slightly different models) - only one B22 head. Base boards, wall mount and a few other assorted bits. Includes some free dust as well.

Please make these disappear from our warehouse before they go to the local thrift store.

Located in Jamaica Plain (Boston) MA - free parking outside our loading dock, and easy highway access.

MUST BE PICKED UP - FREE.
    Contact to arrange.
    Anyone?
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF !!!! (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Anyone?
    I'll be in Boston next Wednesday, I could stop by then potentially?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got a Mamiya Sekor SLR, with a 58mm 1.7 lens. It was my dad's camera but I'm not going to use it. As far as I know it is perfectly functional, although I doubt it is worth much. It's not quite free yet... I want to figure out how to get it to someone who will actually use it, rather than sell it or put it on a shelf. It might be a good "starter" film camera? If I know it's going to be used, I'd even consider paying the postage. So... what would be a good idea? Maybe a recommendation from an APUG member with a history and lots of posts? Someone teaching a class and has a student that needs a camera? Something like that... any ideas?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF !!!! (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by NedL View Post
    I've got a Mamiya Sekor SLR, with a 58mm 1.7 lens. It was my dad's camera but I'm not going to use it. As far as I know it is perfectly functional, although I doubt it is worth much. It's not quite free yet... I want to figure out how to get it to someone who will actually use it, rather than sell it or put it on a shelf. It might be a good "starter" film camera? If I know it's going to be used, I'd even consider paying the postage. So... what would be a good idea? Maybe a recommendation from an APUG member with a history and lots of posts? Someone teaching a class and has a student that needs a camera? Something like that... any ideas?
    It looks like they go for $100 on eBay which seems about standard for 35mm slr's so I would suggest asking a local college or university who have a darkroom class if they would like it perhaps? You could get a nice little tax write off and sort of guerantee at least for a few years it will be used

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    It looks like they go for $100 on eBay which seems about standard for 35mm slr's so I would suggest asking a local college or university who have a darkroom class if they would like it perhaps? You could get a nice little tax write off and sort of guerantee at least for a few years it will be used

~Stone

That's a good idea, thanks. I've got a friend who's in a local photography club and works over at the State University. I'll ask him first and then come back here if I strike out.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin