Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,563   Online: 1078

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    Adaptall-2 Nikon AI:
    Hello there, is this adaptall-2 for NK still available?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    3. A Tamron Adaptall-2 for Nikon AI-E
    Or is this one still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF !!!! (Part 2)

Do Mac 16x20" (2 bath) Print Processor

Free if you can pick it up!

A Model 17 Do Mac 2 bath (color) print processor for up to 16x20" prints. It works fine, I just have no space or use for it. If you want it and can pickup within a reasonable distance of Tallahassee, FL lemme know. I'd even be willing to meet you up to about an hour outside of town. While it was over $1,000 new, it's no longer worth the cost of shipping. Mainly because it used a specific fast developing chem kit that's no longer produced. I have the original instructions as well.

It has a built in heating unit but I haven't tested it to see what temp it gets up to. It has two baths and the rollers move at a constant non-adjustable rate moving your page through each bath for about 16-19 seconds.

I can snap photos if you like, but it's just looks like a big black plastic box.
    Last edited by kerne; 04-03-2013 at 10:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lens diaphragm

It's a long shot, but I'll see if anyone wants this. It's a diaphragm with marking from 6.8 to 32. As I think you can see in the photo, it is not opening and closing correctly. Front thread ID is approximately 39mm, as is the rear thread OD. The rear thread ID is about 37mm. Shouldn't be more than $1-2 to ship First Class ConUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imported from camera 20130414-1737.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Whoever got the Komura S got the best lens in the World.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

75mm Omegar Enlarging Lens

Good condition, but some dust inside. 32mm mount. Ships from US 56465. If I find a box small enough, can probably ship first class mail. PM or email me if interested.
    Last edited by mgb74; 04-23-2013 at 12:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested. PM me!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Figured I would give these a little bump, and mention that they are both interesting issues. One is the 2012 Single Image Contest issue which is all black and white images, and the second is the Dec, 2011 issue and includes a great interview with Jerry Uelsmann.

Roger
    The B&W's are on there way to Ohio.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Heads up, there is a free Omega 4x5 enlarger on CL in Spring Hill (Tampa Bay) FL.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/pho/3766227949.html

No affiliation with he lister, just thought someone might be interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Minolta 7s and Durst m600 enlarger (+ accessories) for free, just PM me for details and samples of your work. Thank you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin