Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,270   Online: 765

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Kodak Pan film 2484 bulk roll approx 140+ feet remaining, 09/1990 date. Yours for postage.
    Taken
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brian steinberger View Post
    I have a few sheets of 4x5 HP5 expiration Feb 2010. Should still be good, been in fridge. I don't know how many sheets are left. May be 10, may be 5. I've since got out of large format photography. Just asking $3 for postage in the US, paypal. PM me.
    Gone!

mlb

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yashica FX-103 with Yashica ML 50 1.9 c lens

Yashica FX-103 with Yashica ML 50 1.9 c lens - free for a donation to APUG. You don't owe me anything. I'll cover shipping (US only). You decide how much you want to donate. I don't need to know.

I got this body along with a lens I wanted and the lens along with another body, so they are just extra parts I don't need.

I believe everything is working and usable as-is, but far from perfect.

The shutter fires, the film advances. The meter works, but batteries will not be included. The glass is clear. The diaphragm looks fine.

The outer surface of the leather is peeling off (like most Yashica and Contax cameras of this vintage). The light seals and mirror bumper should probably be replaced, but I think are OK for now. The "c" version of this lens has a plastic lens mount and the notch in the flange that locks is worn, so it doesn't lock securely, but it's not going to fall off.

mlb

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The FX-103 and lens have been taken.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Agfa MCP312 RC Semi-Matt variable contrast 8x10 paper 33 sheets

I discovered Agfa paper right as it was being discontinued several years ago, and bought random bunches on eBay that had been stored dubiously. I tried some recently, and like other batches I’ve had, it’s slightly fogged. Even though I have some benzo, honestly I can’t be bothered wrestling with the inconsistency when I’ve got a lot of Ilford paper.

I thought that someone might want to play around or experiment.

33 sheets (the bonus 10 sheet pack was never opened) for the cost of shipping from zip code 19107 in Philadelphia. Send me a PM.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still have a 3-lens turret for an Omega D-5500 available for postage. This has ltm 39mm threads plus accepts Omega lensplates for other mounts.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is a pistol grip of the make STITZ up for grabs.
    P&P : 8 euros to Europe, 12 euros to rest of world.
    The release cable can also be fixed on the front side of the grip.
    It functions fine.
    Peter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STITZ GRIP.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by phelger View Post
    Here is a pistol grip of the make STITZ up for grabs.
    Peter, I'd like to have the grip. PM will be there soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Pentax SMC-M 50 1.7 that is in very good condition outwardly, but is choked by fungus. The fungus has spread rather quickly and I want it gone before it spreads to my good lenses. All attempts by me to disassemble it have failed, as has leaving it sitting in a window. At first it made good images, but now the negatives look like wedding shots from the 80's; smeared vaseline over the UV filter.

I also have a preset Takumar 135 3.5 (this one: http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensrevi...35mm-F3.5.html with the silver and black barrel). It is suffering the same fate.

Both lenses are AS-IS, I am not responsible if they give you a fungal infection or if you notice a missing screw when you take it apart, as you will if you disassemble the 50 1.7.

They are free to anyone who would like them, I would just ask $5 or so to cover shipping to where it needs to go. I'd rather only ship to CONUS but if you insist I will ship overseas, but I will have to charge shipping if I do so. I'll do both together unless you really just want one or the other. Please PM me for details.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have A canon rebel X with kit lens 35-80mm + a speedlite 200e that can be had for postage. The camera works last time I used it, about 2 years ago. Flash and lens works nicely, been using it in my digi stuff. Great little AF set.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin