Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,689   Online: 718

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by f/16 View Post
    Nikon 50 1.8 Series E lens, no caps. You pay $6 to cover the postage to anywhere in the lower 48.
    Check yer inbox.

Shooter
    35mm

Stressed film!

I'm cleaning out my mother in law's RV to sell, and ran across ~5 rolls of Fuji 400 print film. This has been sitting in this RV for at least 3 years in the heat and cold and everything inbetween. If anyone wants it, all I ask is you pay for shipping.

I think one of the rolls is a generic ISO 200 film 24 exposure (memories brand).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'll take the film if you still have it. PM sent.
    Last edited by Nathan Riehl; 08-05-2013 at 06:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    I'm cleaning out my mother in law's RV to sell, and ran across ~5 rolls of Fuji 400 print film. This has been sitting in this RV for at least 3 years in the heat and cold and everything inbetween. If anyone wants it, all I ask is you pay for shipping.

I think one of the rolls is a generic ISO 200 film 24 exposure (memories brand).
    Why not offer it to this guy...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/121555-force-expiring-film.html

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    I posted in the thread that it was available and he didn't contact me, so it's going to Nathan.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    I posted in the thread that it was available and he didn't contact me, so it's going to Nathan.
    Weird, maybe should have PMed him? Or he's just nuts and only wants to ruin his new film... Haha lucky Nathan either way.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm shooting the film with either my Yashica T4 or my FM2n and a 28/2.8. Hope it turns out okay. I usually have good experience with expired film even when kept in terrible condition. I've left Kodak Gold from the 80's that I got from a thrift store in my Honda Civic in this 100+ degree Florida weather and it turned out okay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    2 generic 35mm stainless steel reels. Haven't been used as long as I can remember, so not sure how easy/hard to load. 13 oz ship weight and ships from zip 56465.

Please PM or email, rather than just reply in the thread.
    Bump, still available.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Got the 50MM 1.8 Series E from F16 this week. Ir's currently living on my F5. Nice piece for $6. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm

2 Omega and 2 Bessler enlargers, condensers, lenses, neg carriers, easels, timers etc

Folks,

I need a good home for a medium sized collection of darkroom equipment in variable condition . . . from great condition to needs some help. We've not used it in a long time and would absolutely hate to see any of it wind up in a landfill. They don't make stuff like this anymore and likely never will again. We'll give the whole lot away for free to anyone who's willing to take ALL of it and is able to pick it up in Eastern Massachusetts in the next few weeks.

* Multiple enlargers availableOmega DII including 3 condensers and 3 Wollensak lensesOmega D3-V with variable condenserBeseler 45M with 2 lensesBeseler 23C model II* Stainless steel and plastic tanks and reels* Negative Carriers (for 35mm, 2 1/4 and 4x5)* Trays (5x7, 11x14, 12x16)* Ilford Multigrade Filter set (6x6 inches)* Saunders-Omega 4-bladed Enlarging Easel (11x14)* Timers (2 Time-o-lite, 1 GE)* Kodak Safelight (Wratten Oc Filter)* Thermometer (Fisherbrand)* Light-proof “black bag” (with 2 arm holes)* Cibachrome Color Filter Set (6x6 inches)* Cibachrome Mark II Color Processing Drums* And More . . .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin