Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,636   Posts: 1,623,156   Online: 779

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 151920212223242526272829303135 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    50mm f4.5 and 75mm f4.5 Omegar, both like new

Take one or both.
    75mm spoken for. Note that neither has retaining ring.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Found ten rolls of Efke R100 127-film when cleaning my darkroom. Expired in 2005 and free if anyone is interested (I don't have a 127 camera).
    Gah did I miss it?? I need some 127 too!!! Can I get the paper backing after their done PLEASE!

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I've just mailed five rolls each to michaelbsc and fixcinator.
    No 127-film left.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Sorry, I've just mailed five rolls each to michaelbsc and fixcinator.
    No 127-film left.
    Oh well, that's okay, you snooze you lose, well if anybody else has any 127 or, if either of you two end up not needing the backing paper, I would love to have it, thanks, and everyone keep enjoying shooting!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

35mm SS reels, tank bits and pieces

I have 9 SS reels. 2 Kinderman, 2 Honeywell-Nikor and 5 I don't know. One 5 reel tank and three little lifting rods. No top to the tank which was made in Germany. I imagine it is Kinderman, which takes a plastic top and should still be available. Offered as a lot, all going to same person in one parcel. You pay postage. This is all in good shape. I learned on SS reels several decades ago and now use Patterson reels and tanks. Bill Barber

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    I have 9 SS reels. 2 Kinderman, 2 Honeywell-Nikor and 5 I don't know. One 5 reel tank and three little lifting rods. No top to the tank which was made in Germany. I imagine it is Kinderman, which takes a plastic top and should still be available. Offered as a lot, all going to same person in one parcel. You pay postage. This is all in good shape. I learned on SS reels several decades ago and now use Patterson reels and tanks. Bill Barber
    PMing you

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Barlow View Post
    Cover the shipping and any or all of this can be yours!
    1) Polaroid 35mm Autoprocessor (it looks like it has never been used)
    2) Kodak Tray Siphon with the tap adaptor
    3) Kodak Tray Siphon without the trap adaptor
    4) Hauck 60 second timer (it works)
    PM sent on the Kodak Tray Siphons.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ricoh XR-20SP

Body in mint condition, view finder bright and clear, light meter appears to work, film advance works; the perfect camera - so long as you don't want a working shutter.

Shutter blades are bent/bowed. Front curtain only opens half way. I was able to get the rear curtain to open and close fully, but it has creases and markings in the blades.

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy View Post
    Folks,

I need a good home for a medium sized collection of darkroom equipment in variable condition . . . from great condition to needs some help. We've not used it in a long time and would absolutely hate to see any of it wind up in a landfill. They don't make stuff like this anymore and likely never will again. We'll give the whole lot away for free to anyone who's willing to take ALL of it and is able to pick it up in Eastern Massachusetts in the next few weeks.

* Multiple enlargers availableOmega DII including 3 condensers and 3 Wollensak lensesOmega D3-V with variable condenserBeseler 45M with 2 lensesBeseler 23C model II* Stainless steel and plastic tanks and reels* Negative Carriers (for 35mm, 2 1/4 and 4x5)* Trays (5x7, 11x14, 12x16)* Ilford Multigrade Filter set (6x6 inches)* Saunders-Omega 4-bladed Enlarging Easel (11x14)* Timers (2 Time-o-lite, 1 GE)* Kodak Safelight (Wratten Oc Filter)* Thermometer (Fisherbrand)* Light-proof “black bag” (with 2 arm holes)* Cibachrome Color Filter Set (6x6 inches)* Cibachrome Mark II Color Processing Drums* And More . . .
    Did these ever find a home?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SS Reels are gone. BB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin