Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,445   Posts: 1,643,398   Online: 739
      
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 151920212223242526272829303135 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 581
  1. #241

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    24
    I'm doing a cross-country move soon, and the moving company has really tight limits on its ability to handle my darkroom chemistry. If anyone in the Tampa FL area wants a fresh batch of Diafine or some decently-replenished Microdol-X, just let me know and it's yours.

  2. #242

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by shashinzukuri View Post
    I'm doing a cross-country move soon, and the moving company has really tight limits on its ability to handle my darkroom chemistry. If anyone in the Tampa FL area wants a fresh batch of Diafine or some decently-replenished Microdol-X, just let me know and it's yours.
    Chemistry has been claimed! Sorry everyone, that was fast.

  3. #243
    Jesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lund in the south of Sweden
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    679
    Found ten rolls of Efke R100 127-film when cleaning my darkroom. Expired in 2005 and free if anyone is interested (I don't have a 127 camera).

  4. #244
    michaelbsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,106
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Found ten rolls of Efke R100 127-film when cleaning my darkroom. Expired in 2005 and free if anyone is interested (I don't have a 127 camera).
    I'll take it.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

    The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

  5. #245
    Fixcinater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Posts
    1,411
    Images
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Found ten rolls of Efke R100 127-film when cleaning my darkroom. Expired in 2005 and free if anyone is interested (I don't have a 127 camera).
    In case the other interested party falls through, I would be interested.

  6. #246
    michaelbsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,106
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixcinater View Post
    In case the other interested party falls through, I would be interested.
    Well, assuming I am the other interested party, since only two of us have posted, if jesper is willing I'm willing to go halves. No need for me to be piggy.

    I thought Efke was great stuff.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

    The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

  7. #247
    Fixcinater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Posts
    1,411
    Images
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post
    Well, assuming I am the other interested party, since only two of us have posted, if jesper is willing I'm willing to go halves. No need for me to be piggy.

    I thought Efke was great stuff.

    Shoot, that'd be swell. Could I send some Efke 25 in 35mm to you as thanks?

  8. #248
    Jesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lund in the south of Sweden
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    679
    No problem sending you five rolls each. Just send me your addresses and I'll try to get them off as soon as possible.

    This means that all the 127-film is gone.

  9. #249
    michaelbsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,106
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixcinater View Post
    Shoot, that'd be swell. Could I send some Efke 25 in 35mm to you as thanks?
    Well sure. I've never tried it in 135. I shoot mostly 120, but my 35mm camera bodies could use a little Efke love.


    I remember how disappointed I was when Efke went down.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

    The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

  10. #250

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN US
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,495
    Images
    6

    25mm mount enlarger lenses

    50mm f4.5 and 75mm f4.5 Omegar, both like new

    Take one or both.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin