Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,247   Posts: 1,660,282   Online: 1090

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SS Reels are gone. BB

Shooter
    35mm
    It seems that I have a few too many thermometers. Mercury lab thermometers, ~30cm, -10-110C, with protective plastic tubes. They're marked I.S.I. 3"1MM JAPAN and appear to have been individually calibrated. Shipping mercury is a pain, so would prefer pick up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by yifanzhang View Post
    It seems that I have a few too many thermometers. Mercury lab thermometers, ~30cm, -10-110C, with protective plastic tubes. They're marked I.S.I. 3"1MM JAPAN and appear to have been individually calibrated. Shipping mercury is a pain, so would prefer pick up.
    Wow I'd like one if your nearby. Where are you located? Having a calibrated mercury thermometer like the old Kodak ones is really useful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Wow I'd like one if you're nearby. Where are you located? Having a calibrated mercury thermometer like the old Kodak ones is really useful.
    My US geography isn't that good, but isn't New York somewhere near Rhode Island? (at least, I'm pretty sure it's closer than to Florida or Seattle...)
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah I forgot that the side info probably says where he is located. I'm on my phone using a forum messaging app and it doesn't show it in view. Thank you for letting me know it's RI. Maybe a little to far to go for a thermometer.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yep, I'm in Providence, RI. I do sometimes travel to NYC though, so we might be able to meet up.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One of my old students has moved and she brought us a lot of darkroom equipment. Included is an Omega Super Chromega C DIchro enlarger with timer and voltage stablizer.

We don't need this enlarger and don't have storage space for keeping it, so if there is someone in the Atlanta Ga. area that would like it, let me know and you can take it away.

It needs a good cleaning, the base board especially, but it works.

However, she forgot to include the negative carriers, but that should be an easy fix , making your own from matt board.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Ah I forgot that the side info probably says where he is located. I'm on my phone using a forum messaging app and it doesn't show it in view. Thank you for letting me know it's RI. Maybe a little to far to go for a thermometer.
    You guys don't forget to visit me in CT when you're passing through please!!

(I'm also currently in NYC traffic heading to Brooklyn for an overnight shoot (not photography, as an actor) so I'll wave for now

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    (I'm also currently in NYC traffic heading to Brooklyn for an overnight shoot (not photography, as an actor) so I'll wave for now
    If you really are then put that iPhone away and watch the road !! (unless you're not driving yourself).

Last edited by TheToadMen; 10-18-2013 at 04:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    If you really are then put that iPhone away and watch the road !! (unless you're not driving yourself).

Funny video...

Well, I'm in NYC traffic... So my car hasn't hit higher than 5mph in the past 30 minutes... I think I'm safe, and I wouldn't be on here if I thought I could hurt someone.

I also use Siri most of the time to dictate, so I'm rarely looking at the screen unless I'm reading and then I'm reading only one word at a time and then looking and reading and then using the mirror and looking and reading you get the picture...

I'm also a train precision driver which is what I'm doing traveling to New York City for work on a movie set driving in a scene, although this is not a complete excuse, I just want to let you know that I am a much more capable driver than most people and not because I am delusional, but because I have been trained and tested and very practiced at it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin