Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,715   Online: 945

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Barlow View Post
    Cover the shipping and any or all of this can be yours!
    1) Polaroid 35mm Autoprocessor (it looks like it has never been used)
    2) Kodak Tray Siphon with the tap adaptor
    3) Kodak Tray Siphon without the trap adaptor
    4) Hauck 60 second timer (it works)
    PM sent on the Kodak Tray Siphons.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ricoh XR-20SP

Body in mint condition, view finder bright and clear, light meter appears to work, film advance works; the perfect camera - so long as you don't want a working shutter.

Shutter blades are bent/bowed. Front curtain only opens half way. I was able to get the rear curtain to open and close fully, but it has creases and markings in the blades.

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy View Post
    Folks,

I need a good home for a medium sized collection of darkroom equipment in variable condition . . . from great condition to needs some help. We've not used it in a long time and would absolutely hate to see any of it wind up in a landfill. They don't make stuff like this anymore and likely never will again. We'll give the whole lot away for free to anyone who's willing to take ALL of it and is able to pick it up in Eastern Massachusetts in the next few weeks.

* Multiple enlargers availableOmega DII including 3 condensers and 3 Wollensak lensesOmega D3-V with variable condenserBeseler 45M with 2 lensesBeseler 23C model II* Stainless steel and plastic tanks and reels* Negative Carriers (for 35mm, 2 1/4 and 4x5)* Trays (5x7, 11x14, 12x16)* Ilford Multigrade Filter set (6x6 inches)* Saunders-Omega 4-bladed Enlarging Easel (11x14)* Timers (2 Time-o-lite, 1 GE)* Kodak Safelight (Wratten Oc Filter)* Thermometer (Fisherbrand)* Light-proof “black bag” (with 2 arm holes)* Cibachrome Color Filter Set (6x6 inches)* Cibachrome Mark II Color Processing Drums* And More . . .
    Did these ever find a home?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SS Reels are gone. BB

Shooter
    35mm
    It seems that I have a few too many thermometers. Mercury lab thermometers, ~30cm, -10-110C, with protective plastic tubes. They're marked I.S.I. 3"1MM JAPAN and appear to have been individually calibrated. Shipping mercury is a pain, so would prefer pick up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by yifanzhang View Post
    It seems that I have a few too many thermometers. Mercury lab thermometers, ~30cm, -10-110C, with protective plastic tubes. They're marked I.S.I. 3"1MM JAPAN and appear to have been individually calibrated. Shipping mercury is a pain, so would prefer pick up.
    Wow I'd like one if your nearby. Where are you located? Having a calibrated mercury thermometer like the old Kodak ones is really useful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Wow I'd like one if you're nearby. Where are you located? Having a calibrated mercury thermometer like the old Kodak ones is really useful.
    My US geography isn't that good, but isn't New York somewhere near Rhode Island? (at least, I'm pretty sure it's closer than to Florida or Seattle...)
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah I forgot that the side info probably says where he is located. I'm on my phone using a forum messaging app and it doesn't show it in view. Thank you for letting me know it's RI. Maybe a little to far to go for a thermometer.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yep, I'm in Providence, RI. I do sometimes travel to NYC though, so we might be able to meet up.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One of my old students has moved and she brought us a lot of darkroom equipment. Included is an Omega Super Chromega C DIchro enlarger with timer and voltage stablizer.

We don't need this enlarger and don't have storage space for keeping it, so if there is someone in the Atlanta Ga. area that would like it, let me know and you can take it away.

It needs a good cleaning, the base board especially, but it works.

However, she forgot to include the negative carriers, but that should be an easy fix , making your own from matt board.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin