Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,916   Posts: 1,584,720   Online: 752

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phelger View Post
    Here is a pistol grip of the make STITZ up for grabs.
    P&P : 8 euros to Europe, 12 euros to rest of world.
    The release cable can also be fixed on the front side of the grip.
    It functions fine.
    Peter
    Stitz hand grip has moved to a new owner.
    Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Enlarger

Beseler 23 CII Free for the taking. BUT.. it is in DT Vancouver BC. Seymour & Davie St. Bellows good and everything works as it should. I think it maybe missing one of the handles but parts are available through the auction site. By the way it is the green model.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 05-17-2012 at 12:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brofkand View Post
    I have a Pentax SMC-M 50 1.7 that is in very good condition outwardly, but is choked by fungus. The fungus has spread rather quickly and I want it gone before it spreads to my good lenses. All attempts by me to disassemble it have failed, as has leaving it sitting in a window. At first it made good images, but now the negatives look like wedding shots from the 80's; smeared vaseline over the UV filter.

I also have a preset Takumar 135 3.5 (this one: http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensrevi...35mm-F3.5.html with the silver and black barrel). It is suffering the same fate.

Both lenses are AS-IS, I am not responsible if they give you a fungal infection or if you notice a missing screw when you take it apart, as you will if you disassemble the 50 1.7.

They are free to anyone who would like them, I would just ask $5 or so to cover shipping to where it needs to go. I'd rather only ship to CONUS but if you insist I will ship overseas, but I will have to charge shipping if I do so. I'll do both together unless you really just want one or the other. Please PM me for details.
    This has been given away. I can't believe it either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatiu5 View Post
    Agfa MCP312 RC Semi-Matt variable contrast 8x10 paper 33 sheets

I discovered Agfa paper right as it was being discontinued several years ago, and bought random bunches on eBay that had been stored dubiously. I tried some recently, and like other batches Iíve had, itís slightly fogged. Even though I have some benzo, honestly I canít be bothered wrestling with the inconsistency when Iíve got a lot of Ilford paper.

I thought that someone might want to play around or experiment.

33 sheets (the bonus 10 sheet pack was never opened) for the cost of shipping from zip code 19107 in Philadelphia. Send me a PM.
    Agfa paper has been claimed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    correction. It is the blue model. I an partially colour blind & have trouble distinguishing with blue and green colours. My buds all say it is blue so I'll go by their description. One of the reasons I go for b&w & shades of grey in film and prints.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 05-17-2012 at 07:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Partial bulk roll of Plus-X. Older than some of the folks here, Dec. 1972.
    Picked it up at a Goodwill store some months ago. It looks like the can is sealed with the original 1972 tape and no sign of it being opened since.
    A couple $$ to APUG & I'll cover the postage.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, I'll take the Plus-X
    Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
    My Website and Gallery is at www.bcarlsonmedia.com
    My Twitter is @brendancarlson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Holy cow, Batman.
    The film is spoken fo.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow.... No body wants a FREE Beseler 23 CII in the greater Vancouver area? Maybe THAT is why I got it for so little. I can hear the bag pipes airing up for the funeral... It is not just an enlarger that you are ignoring it is the whole idea of FILM and the process it takes to make a wonderful picture. Has that digital whore taken over everyone's mind with the seduction of pixel prints? How can you sleep @ night considering everything is taken over by zeros and ones ? This enlarger has helped me through many a dark time with pictures of people laughing and having fun. As well as a few sad pictures too but it never let me down. Done with my sermon carry on....
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 05-24-2012 at 02:28 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Break the 23C down for parts and offer them for resale. The sum of the parts is worth more than the whole.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin