Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,966   Posts: 1,558,421   Online: 933

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202425262728293031323334353640 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Since everyone has been so helpful here I want to pass something along, even if it isn't much. They don't do film at the schools here anymore so no place local.

I have a Pentax K1000 with the 50mm f2 lens I need to give away. I have a ME Super and an MX, so I don't really need the K1000. It's missing the battery cover for the meter battery and in general is scuffed up, but no major dings. I've put a battery from my MX in it and using it's cover the meter matches what my MX gets with the same lens FWIW. You can get covers on that big auction site for next to nothing. The lens has a scratch or something on the inside of the front element (you can see it on the last photo on the right side not quite 1/2 way up from the bottom) so it's been taken apart at one time, but if I put some crosshairs on the film plane and look through the front of the lens with another camera at infinity it seems to be sharp, or dang close. I don't think the scratch would cause any issues to be honest. The little rubber ring on the focus dial tend to slip if you don't grab it well. Another easy fix. The aperture works fine with no sticking that I could tell.

I didn't give much for it and only ask for the cost of shipping it to someplace in the CONUS, should you want it for parts, to use, to pass on, etc. PM me if interested. Sometimes my notifications don't seem to get emailed to me, so be patient if I don't answer right away

Here's a few quick photos I snapped this evening.

Shooter
    35mm
    K1000 has been spoken for and we're working out the shipping details

Shooter
    35mm
    K1000 back up for grabs due to original taker saying he has too many cameras. Is there such a thing

Shooter
    35mm
    Oooh, yes please! I'll pm you now.

Shooter
    35mm
    And the K1000 is on its way to horacekenneth's place!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A while ago, I made a set of bellows which I documented here: http://www.freewebs.com/stevesmithphoto/bellows.html

Whilst they turned out o.k. they were not quite what I had planned. I have recently made a new set which fit my new camera better so if anyone wants a set of home made bellows for experimenting with, they are available for the cost of postage.

Rear 165mm square, front 90mm square with an internal dimension (just) big enough for 5x4.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If willing to ship overseas,happy to pick it up

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    O.K. I will try to work out the postage cost. Give me a few days as I have a busy weekend coming up.

Please PM your address to me with a post code if you have one.

EDIT: Looking at the Post Office website, it will probably be about £5.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This is painful but this item is off to the dump.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah, in the UK, are you? Should ship sooner then.
    Pm'g you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    O.K. I will try to work out the postage cost. Give me a few days as I have a busy weekend coming up.

Please PM your address to me with a post code if you have one.

EDIT: Looking at the Post Office website, it will probably be about £5.

Steve.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin