Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,128   Online: 1211

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2226272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Truzi View Post
    Well, first of all, I could be wrong. I'm surprised no one with more knowledge has chimed in yet.

Basically, though, think of it as a way to make a slide out of a non-film image (or after manipulating something electronically). Kind of the reverse of scanning.
    Lets say you made a graph with computer software and wanted to put it on film for some reason. You could use a "film printer" to make a slide out of it - by "printing" it to film. Whether the film in question is actually optimized for this, or merely marketed as such, I do not know. Even if "optimized," I would imagine it would work in the traditional manner after some testing to dial it in.

This sounds correct to me, according to this:
    http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...3lf/e103lf.pdf
    Looks like it was used for titles and presentations.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    "Free (Expired) Kodak Film"

GIVEN AWAY!

I have a film printer; used it a few times when I created PowerPoint presentations and didn't have a digital projector. Can output digital images to film. In this case, I used slide film so I could project my presentation with a slide projector. Its also an easy way to create title slates for slide presentations if (as members of this forum would) you use a (gasp!) slide projector for your slide shows. Haven't used it in a while; someday I'll get it out and post it for sale or for free here. Though I never used Electronic Output Film since I had a freezer full of Velvia at the time I was using the film printer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M(P, 2, 3?) never ready case. Nose is scuffed, internal fabric is torn where it flexes and the bottom hinge is beginning to tear.
    1/4" tripod screw. The back flap has been restitched and I'd replace the strap.

$6.00 will cover shipping to US.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Leica M(P, 2, 3?) never ready case. Nose is scuffed, internal fabric is torn where it flexes and the bottom hinge is beginning to tear.
    1/4" tripod screw. The back flap has been restitched and I'd replace the strap.

$6.00 will cover shipping to US.
    Take it!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    3 things up for grabs, PM me if interested.

Hoya Bay-50 to 55mm filter adapter, looks like it has not been used.
    Vivitar M42 adapter for TX lenses. Has A/M switch.
    No name M42/T-mount adapter. Could be a good base for adapting another brand to M42?

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Bay-50 to 55 is gone.

Still available:
    Vivitar M42 adapter for TX lenses. Has A/M switch and M42 generic rear cap.
    No name M42/T-mount adapter. Could be a good base for adapting another brand to M42?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Weston Master IV with case for parts. Does not respond to light. Needle "stuck" midway through the range.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sorry guys, I miss read the Leica case description, and it's not what I'm looking for, so anyone who still interested please contact John
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Annnnnd the case is spoken for.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kostiner 16x20 print washer - needs plexi paper dividers and water inlet.
    Pick-up only in Upper East Side, New York City.

PM me if interested; will go to to the trash by end of November.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin