Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,742   Posts: 1,515,584   Online: 934

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2327282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Still available:

Vivitar M42 adapter for TX lenses + M42 generic rear cap.
    Vivitar Canon FD adapter for TX lenses + original Canon FD rear lens cap.
    M42/T-mount adapter. Could be a good base for adapting another brand to M42?

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Still available:

Vivitar M42 adapter for TX lenses + M42 generic rear cap.
    Vivitar Canon FD adapter for TX lenses + original Canon FD rear lens cap.
    M42/T-mount adapter. Could be a good base for adapting another brand to M42?
    Pentax 110 SLR power winder/grip (works, but is missing battery door) and rear cap. Just pay postage.
    Last edited by Fixcinater; 11-21-2013 at 02:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Case for Minolta Maxxum 7000, 5000

CB-72 bottom and CF-72 top. Overall good condition. Very little wear on case itself, but one of the tabs that loop around the strap is showing wear. Ships from US 56465.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Free to good home for cost of shipping:

Minolta Maxxum 5 - 35mm SLR with two zoom lenses:
    - Minolta AF 28-70 (with small hood and caps)
    - Minolta AF 70-210 (with large hood and caps)

Also included is a Phoenix BIF 82Mi flash which I have no idea if it works or not. It does have corrosion on one of the terminals, but a resourceful person could clean this up and use it I assume.

All of this will be sent along with a dark blue Tamrac case also in good condition.

The camera and lenses are all clean and work. The batteries in the camera are older and have been used so I am not sure how many more sessions they can produce but they are easily replaced.

All I ask is the cost of shipping and the camera and lenses plus case are yours.

I am located in Oklahoma, USA and will ship to anywhere provided you are willing to pay the shipping cost.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	77315
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed-4.jpg   unnamed-3.jpg   unnamed-1.jpg   unnamed.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I've got one interested party in the Minolta Maxxum 5 and lenses pending. FYI. I will update the OP if it indeed is "sold" or taken! Glad to see this camera is going to find a new loving home.

Shooter
    35mm
    The Minolta is on it's way to a new loving home. Thanks! Another camera finds a happy place to live

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    Came with a bunch of other stuff and needs batteries, so I can not test. Uses 2 CR2 lithiums. Looks in decent shape with very minor scratches but no cracks, etc. The prior owner says it was working (but we've all heard that before). Shipping weight will be 1.5 lb and will ship from US zip 56465.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free thread needing a bump. That's something. :-)

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Shooter
    Multi Format

Omega D II 4x5 Enlarger PICK ONLY IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Omega D II 4x5 Enlarger

I have an Omega D II enlarger that's free for the taking. I picked this up to pull some parts, but realized that with a little bit of work it could be functional. I fixed a few things but have decided that I'm not going to take it any further. I'd like to pass it on to someone who could use it.

The enlarger is quite dirty, and paint has flaked off in various spots.
    All of the functions work with the exception of the list below, but a good cleaning and lubrication will make them work smoother.
    The bulb socket is not standard but works fine.

The good:
    Bellows are light tight.
    Column is sturdy on the baseboard. Baseboard might need to eventually be replaced though it looks like it may have gotten wet at some point.
    Adjustment screws for negative stage are all turnable, but a little chewed up.
    Condenser lifter arm works (one screw/pivot replaced).
    Enlarger head moves up and down, and both coil springs work (one is a little bent).

The bad:
    Column lock for head height adjustment not functioning and missing a part. Head moves snugly on the column though and doesn't fall on it's own. Fixing the lock or a simple hand clamp would lock it down tight.
    Both condenser lenses have a chip on the edge about the size of a dime. Would most likely show up in a 4x5 negative, but probably not in a medium format or 35mm negative. I put a little black marker on the chips, but paint would be better.
    The lens board screws are a little loose in their threads and one is slightly bent, but work as they are supposed to.

Comes with
    Vivitar 75mm/f3.5 lens (fogged and scratched)
    homemade lensboard
    75w enlarger bulb (working)

Does not include any negative holders, lenses, or any other items other than what's pictured.

I will not part this out, must take the whole thing.

Due to size and weight, local pick up only in Crystal, MN (Minneapolis suburb).

PM if interested. Thanks!

Name:	00t0t_7uk9ns1c3mO_600x450.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	77633

Name:	00p0p_kiGL2Kr3Rtd_600x450.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	77634

Name:	00I0I_3IAhDYzm5sT_600x450.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	77635
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is very nice of you. Some one will get themselves a nice enlarger with a little bit of work.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin