Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,090   Online: 1182

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 273132333435363738394041424347 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Lens Wonderland - Canon FD Lens Guide Book", copyright 1982, in very good condition. This is a 45 page pamphlet that, I assume, came with Canon bodies when sold new.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    50mm f4.5 and 75mm f4.5 Omegar, both like new

Take one or both.
    Bump on the 50mm (the 75mm was taken). Looks almost new, but no retaining ring.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    GAF Ansco pack film container.

I used the film but I know some people like to re-use these metal containers... You have till weekends end... Free plus $7 shipping CONUS
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Vivitar 28-85, OM mount

A well used one-touch Vivitar 28-85 zoom (not Series 1) in Olympus OM mount. Glass OK. Lots of wear on barrel; engraved SSN has been scratched out. Zoom and focus relatively smooth, but a fair amount of wobble in the zoom/focus ring. Ships from US zip 56465. Please PM or email if interested.
    Last edited by mgb74; 02-25-2014 at 12:28 AM. Click to view previous post history.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

(Pittsburgh Only): Kodak RA4 chems

I have two Kodak Ektacolor RA4 (10 liter) developer kits. Technically, these are in-date (i.e. not expired) but the Part A in both kits is starting to discolor. Parts B and C look fine. I think these will be fine for short term use or non-critical work. I hate to just dump them, and I'm having trouble shipping them. If you're in the Pittsburgh area and want to stop by, PM me. I'm in the North Hills.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is there NO member on here who is in ENGLAND -- all you wonderful people are thousands of miles away and we need to PAY to get a VISA thing to get into USA now !
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If your us friends give your hotel fee , air fee and eating , transfers fees with only when you pay visa fee , dont miss your chance. 3 months visit costs me 15000 dollars if I am lucky. For that money , I could live at south america or asia for years.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxpete View Post
    Is there NO member on here who is in ENGLAND -- all you wonderful people are thousands of miles away and we need to PAY to get a VISA thing to get into USA now !
    I often had the same thoughts. It may be that there aren't many European APUG members on this thread, or it may be that we don't like to give away free stuff on this side of the Ocean??

Shipping cost and import taxes from US to EU are often a bummer, even with good or free deals ....
    I'll check my boxes with photo stuff to see if I can offer anything for free here, to be shipped from The Netherlands.
    Bert from Holland
    http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxpete View Post
    I routinley ship to EU and GB. Hell, I have even just sent stuff out of my own pocket. Of course, some recipients were grateful and reimbursed the postage, some just sent a thank you, while some didn't even bother with that. Bottom line is I don't treat anyone any differently (unless you make a promise then don't kep it).
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format

Balanced Alkali, Sodium Metaborate, Kodalk

I have joined this group just to give this away!
    Kodak Balanced Alkali, about 6 or so jars of it. Used in two bath developing or PMK formulations. It's oldish but never opened. I will get exact jar count, sizes etc tomorrow morning and edit this post. Not sure if it can be shipped, maybe you could check regs on shipping chemicals if there are any, but anyone can pick it up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin