Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,444   Online: 1009

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It took me like a month to find someone here to take my c700, and I live in a pretty big city.

I was reminded this week that I prefer the darkroom way more than the digital processes after having to do a ton of edits in Lightroom and ps for an event I shot last week. I lament as well for the group of shooters today that only take the process of analog photography only halfway. There is much beauty and skill about an optical print. Hell I print my students digital work on a 44 inch wide beast, and it does not compare to a well crafted silver gelatin print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Break the 23C down for parts and offer them for resale. The sum of the parts is worth more than the whole.

I really do not have the space for such a adventure so it has to be all or no go type thing. Recycle ? Compost pile.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    I really do not have the space for such a adventure so it has to be all or no go type thing. Recycle ? Compost pile.....
    Perhaps you've already done this, but if not, maybe post a flier on a board at UBC, Trinity Western, Emily Carr University of Art & Design, Capilano? Might be slightly more work, but I would guess more rewarding than just hauling it to the dump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If i am any close to you I would have picked it up already, good luck!
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    Beseler 23 CII Free for the taking. BUT.. it is in DT Vancouver BC. Seymour & Davie St. Bellows good and everything works as it should. I think it maybe missing one of the handles but parts are available through the auction site. By the way it is the green model.

Gone... Given away to someone who was VERY happy & thankful. We spent some time discussing film and its advantages. Another APUG member soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Offer - Paterson 4 funnel lid with cap. Classic black funnel-shaped tank lid and the snap-on top. Think I can get it in a little box and ship inside US for $3. Certainly no more than $5.35 for priority. Lightly used. PM or email.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A box with "stuff" showed up yesterday afternoon in the dark room at school. Perhaps a long over due spring cleaning.

Included a couple of old books that might be of interest to someone

Darkroom Handbook and Formulary by MOrris Aermain copyright 1941, this is the 7th printing. It is kind of cool with lots of old formulas and other tips.

For a collector can be fun,

The other book is by Tom Grimm , THe Basic Book of Photography. Pages are certainly showing it's age, but then again, good old fashion tips from another time. Copyright on this one is 1974.

I think they will both fit in a large bubble envelope and with media shipping shouldn't be expensive.

Just pay the mailing and you to can hold in your hands a view from the past
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    These bulbs came along with the above.

small screw in that same box. They are Kalt mini amber safelight bulbs. One has never been out of the package , the other is loose. Very light weight and I think I can find a small box , so the shipping shouldn't be very expensive.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ann View Post
    A box with "stuff" showed up yesterday afternoon in the dark room at school. Perhaps a long over due spring cleaning.

Included a couple of old books that might be of interest to someone

Darkroom Handbook and Formulary by MOrris Aermain copyright 1941, this is the 7th printing. It is kind of cool with lots of old formulas and other tips.

For a collector can be fun,

The other book is by Tom Grimm , THe Basic Book of Photography. Pages are certainly showing it's age, but then again, good old fashion tips from another time. Copyright on this one is 1974.

I think they will both fit in a large bubble envelope and with media shipping shouldn't be expensive.

Just pay the mailing and you to can hold in your hands a view from the past
    I've got $4.44 burning a hole in my pocket. Will that cover it?
    NO ONE in my immediate family knows how to use a d*****l camera. Imagine that.
    Even I use a Canon AE-1, which has no other automatic facility other than setting the aperture.
    I tried using a d*****l camera once, but the inherent properties disillusioned me from the start, not to mention the fact that most of my early d*****l images (~2006-07) are now lost forever. And the ones that survive are very blocky, with patches of colour all over the place.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Let me pack it up and find out. need your zip code.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin