Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,966   Posts: 1,558,429   Online: 967
      
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3236373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 507
  1. #411
    Ian Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    West Midlands, UK, and Turkey
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    16,336
    Images
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    If there wasn't for the Atlantic Ocean between us making postage impractical, I would be very interested.

    Steve.
    You could set up a world class recording studio on the Island though Steve

    Ian

  2. #412
    Ian Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    West Midlands, UK, and Turkey
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    16,336
    Images
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Free for the cost of shipping. Should go for a little under $4 via USPS Media Mail.

    PM if interested.

    Roger
    PM sent.

    Ian

  3. #413
    Roger Thoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    853
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Free for the cost of shipping. Should go for a little under $4 via USPS Media Mail.

    PM if interested.

    Roger
    The Data guide is gone.

    Roger

  4. #414
    MartinCrabtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back in the hills
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    669
    Images
    2
    Oh. Well then ignore the PM I sent.

  5. #415

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    14
    Any unclaimed goods out there???

  6. #416
    Roger Thoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    853
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepfilmalivetyler View Post
    Any unclaimed goods out there???
    Unlikely, as things go pretty quick here.

    Roger

  7. #417

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN US
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,306
    Images
    4
    Over the years I've collected a box full of camera manuals. In sorting through, I have dupes of some and extra copies of some. So the following are available for postage and, if I need to buy one, an envelope.

    Originals:
    Pentax AF160 flash
    Sunpak Auto 30DX flash
    Pentax 6x7 brochure
    Rollei E15B flash

    Copies (all legible):
    Nikon F2 Photomic (have 2)
    Bronica S2a (have 4, don't ask me why)
    Rapid Omega 100&200 (have 2)
    Sunpak 611 flash

    Since I'm just looking for postage reimbursement, I would want payment via paypal gift. If not requested in a week, it's off to recycling. I'm sure some may be available online, so you might want to check first.
    Last edited by mgb74; 06-16-2014 at 12:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

  8. #418
    Steve Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ryde, Isle of Wight
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    8,614
    Images
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    You could set up a world class recording studio on the Island though Steve
    There is one already!


    Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

  9. #419
    Mustafa Umut Sarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    İstanbul - Türkiye
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    3,896
    Images
    108
    I have 2 78 rpm radio/record cutter machines which are complete, in that they are ready for rebuilding.
    Tom,

    There is a recod cutting and lathes forum on google. You can donate or sell your equipment there.

    http://www.lathetrolls.com/

    Umut
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

  10. #420

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN US
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,306
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    Over the years I've collected a box full of camera manuals. In sorting through, I have dupes of some and extra copies of some. So the following are available for postage and, if I need to buy one, an envelope.

    Originals:
    Pentax AF160 flash
    Sunpak Auto 30DX flash
    Pentax 6x7 brochure
    Rollei E15B flash

    Copies (all legible):
    Nikon F2 Photomic (have 2)
    Bronica S2a (have 4, don't ask me why)
    Rapid Omega 100&200 (have 2)
    Sunpak 611 flash

    Since I'm just looking for postage reimbursement, I would want payment via paypal gift. If not requested in a week, it's off to recycling. I'm sure some may be available online, so you might want to check first.

    Sunpak 611 manual and Pentax 6x7 brochures taken.

    I've since found a Canon GIII QL17 manual and brochure (both copies) if anyone wants.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin