Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,222   Posts: 1,659,588   Online: 741

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323637383940414243444546474852 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Over the years I've collected a box full of camera manuals. In sorting through, I have dupes of some and extra copies of some. So the following are available for postage and, if I need to buy one, an envelope.

Originals:
    Pentax AF160 flash
    Sunpak Auto 30DX flash
    Pentax 6x7 brochure
    Rollei E15B flash

Copies (all legible):
    Nikon F2 Photomic (have 2)
    Bronica S2a (have 4, don't ask me why)
    Rapid Omega 100&200 (have 2)
    Sunpak 611 flash

Since I'm just looking for postage reimbursement, I would want payment via paypal gift. If not requested in a week, it's off to recycling. I'm sure some may be available online, so you might want to check first.
    Last edited by mgb74; 06-16-2014 at 12:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    You could set up a world class recording studio on the Island though Steve
    There is one already!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have 2 78 rpm radio/record cutter machines which are complete, in that they are ready for rebuilding.
    Tom,

There is a recod cutting and lathes forum on google. You can donate or sell your equipment there.

http://www.lathetrolls.com/

Umut
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -“–“-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    Over the years I've collected a box full of camera manuals. In sorting through, I have dupes of some and extra copies of some. So the following are available for postage and, if I need to buy one, an envelope.

Originals:
    Pentax AF160 flash
    Sunpak Auto 30DX flash
    Pentax 6x7 brochure
    Rollei E15B flash

Copies (all legible):
    Nikon F2 Photomic (have 2)
    Bronica S2a (have 4, don't ask me why)
    Rapid Omega 100&200 (have 2)
    Sunpak 611 flash

Since I'm just looking for postage reimbursement, I would want payment via paypal gift. If not requested in a week, it's off to recycling. I'm sure some may be available online, so you might want to check first.

Sunpak 611 manual and Pentax 6x7 brochures taken.

I've since found a Canon GIII QL17 manual and brochure (both copies) if anyone wants.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I do not know if you have to be a subscriber to post on this link. Further the items I have in mind do not pertain to photography. But I can think of no other bunch of folks I'd rather give first grab at. I have 2 78 rpm radio/record cutter machines which are complete, in that they are ready for rebuilding. Of course neither is actually workable, but they are RESTORABLE, in that they are in a cosmetic and mechanical condition that will allow on-board parts to be utilized to bring the machines back into proper re-newed condition. At my last knowledge, West Tech can rebuild the playback and record cartridges, and any normal radio-man worth his salt can re-cap the chassis and align. I do not recall the brand names off-hand. One is styled as a larger table-top wooden model, and the other is in a suit-case/portable style. They're both rather heavy, 40-50 pounds, maybe. I refuse to junk them because of their rarity and completeness of condition. But they are projects that are a few too many for my age.
    tom, is this a recordio?
    and do you have any blanks ?

i had a bell sound systems prototype 33rpm cutter, and sold it when i was broke
    i miss it ...

ps. this thread is open to anyone who is willing to give stuff away for free, nothing else is required ..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Free for shipping costs.
    Two pieces of absolutely pure bokeh. Put either of these on your 39mm screwmount body and you'll get the purest bokeh available - no details, no picture, just pure unadulterated horseshi.. I mean bokeh.
    Or you could use them as intended, on an enlarger. A 50mm Schneider Componar and a 75mm Beslar, in nice condition. Both are triplets and are decent but not great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Free for shipping costs.
    Two pieces of absolutely pure bokeh. Put either of these on your 39mm screwmount body and you'll get the purest bokeh available - no details, no picture, just pure unadulterated horseshi.. I mean bokeh.
    Or you could use them as intended, on an enlarger. A 50mm Schneider Componar and a 75mm Beslar, in nice condition. Both are triplets and are decent but not great.
    E., you really should learn the language. Your two little treasures are hokemon (short for hokeh monster) lenses. Pure hokum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free for the taking(or pay shipping)--Beseler 23Cii enlarger with 50mm lens and 35mm film carrier.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

ziyanglai
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Free for the taking(or pay shipping)--Beseler 23Cii enlarger with 50mm lens and 35mm film carrier.
    PM Sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    E., you really should learn the language. Your two little treasures are hokemon (short for hokeh monster) lenses. Pure hokum.
    Dan, cut me some slack. I'm 149 years old, FFS. I never claimed they were great; if you put them on a Leica they will indeed give you pure unadulterated bokeh; and they are indeed free - for postage.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin