Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,529   Posts: 1,543,961   Online: 1063

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38424344454647484950 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    From Peterson's How-To Photographic Library: "Color Printing", copyright 1975, ISBN 0-8227-0101-4. VG condition. Postage is $3 ConUS. Can take non-purchase paypal (since it's reimbursement for postage).
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Available to a home that knows how to check if it needs repair(s) and hopefully one with a child wanting to shoot film, please! USA please pay actual shipping fee from Modesto California 95350 0-2 pounds?

Nikon N2000 (F301)

Nikon N2000 (F301), with bracket,

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...2000-f301.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya M645 Manual (copy)

Photocopy of the 62 page Mamiya m645 manual. 2 pages per sheet on legal size paper. I'm sure you can find a download copy for free, but if you want it printed, here it is. $3 first class postage US.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Wanted : Old B&W papers partially fogged for lumen and chemigram project

I work actually at a lumen and chemigram prints project and will be interested to fiber based papers, partially fogged still work for this project.
    Any format or finish are welcome as I use paper at its original format, rolls are welcome too. Actually warmtone papers give me the most interesting colors but maybe some toning processes will be used.
    We can make exchange in large format camera equipment, a lot of Cambo stuff or darkroom, I'm in Durst 184 and 138 and Beseler45 and 23C.
    Or if you heard of someone who have old stock of papers, please follow my request.
    I'm near Montreal and can also pick-up the stuff locally.
    Thanks a lot.
    Ginette

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginette View Post
    Wanted : Old B&W papers partially fogged for lumen and chemigram project

I work actually at a lumen and chemigram prints project and will be interested to fiber based papers, partially fogged still work for this project.
    Any format or finish are welcome as I use paper at its original format, rolls are welcome too. Actually warmtone papers give me the most interesting colors but maybe some toning processes will be used.
    We can make exchange in large format camera equipment, a lot of Cambo stuff or darkroom, I'm in Durst 184 and 138 and Beseler45 and 23C.
    Or if you heard of someone who have old stock of papers, please follow my request.
    I'm near Montreal and can also pick-up the stuff locally.
    Thanks a lot.
    Ginette
    This might be better in the Classifieds: WTB or FT sections.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    People of the Seattle area there is a Polaroid MP3 camera up for grabs, san lens elements. I'd grab it but it quite far from me down here in the south sound.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/4629579846.html

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by willrea View Post
    People of the Seattle area there is a Polaroid MP3 camera up for grabs, san lens elements. I'd grab it but it quite far from me down here in the south sound.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/4629579846.html
    That camera looked cool! If I only lived in the US :3

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Viv 28-85 in OM mount

Glass is good, but significant play in barrel. At least it's free. Just pay shipping from US zip 56465.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Free for the taking(or pay shipping)--Beseler 23Cii enlarger with 50mm lens and 35mm film carrier.
    The most this would cost is $150 to California, so anywhere else in the USA would be less.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi rick
    might be less transported as freight in the belly of a bus ...( like a trailways type trans usa bus )
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin