Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,199   Posts: 1,659,167   Online: 756

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 384243444546474849505152535458 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Free for the taking(or pay shipping)--Beseler 23Cii enlarger with 50mm lens and 35mm film carrier.
    The most this would cost is $150 to California, so anywhere else in the USA would be less.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi rick
    might be less transported as freight in the belly of a bus ...( like a trailways type trans usa bus )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hi rick
    might be less transported as freight in the belly of a bus ...( like a trailways type trans usa bus )
    Maybe, but there isn't bus service here. Closest bus stop is 50 miles away, same as UPS and FedEx. Just so you all know, I live in the middle of no where. I am 50 miles from two cities and 75 miles from a third. There is a some what larger town 20 miles from here, that's the nearest hospital and Walmart. There is a UPS FedEx pick up spot here IF the packages are prepaid and pre-printed labels applied, and I don't have an account with either..
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bummer ... just throwing it out there. must be nice in the middle of nowhere

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    bummer ... just throwing it out there. must be nice in the middle of nowhere
    It has it's perks, but my GF won't live here, she has to have her amenities near by, so she lives 150 miles from me outside of Pittsburgh. I live in the smallest county in the state area wise, population of less than 4500 total for the county(and diminishing). It suits me, I can fly fish a class A trout stream three blocks from home, or walk one block to go hunting. Oh, and I live IN TOWN, across the street from the county court house(this is the county seat, and largest town).
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Praktica ltl functional.
    Ugly scratched, ripped up leather. Someone opened it but not without plier marks.
    Frame counter does not work.
    Light meter works.
    M42 mount.
    Just pay shipping
    Last edited by trythis; 08-30-2014 at 10:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trythis View Post
    Praktica ltl functional.
    Ugly scratched, ripped up leather. Someone opened it but not without plier marks.
    Frame counter does not work.
    Light meter works.
    M42 mount.
    Just pay shipping
    I will take it. PMd.
    "…The proper value and respect for time determines success or failure." Malcolm X

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The Praktica is sold...oops...well shipping was paid for.

The Praktica is no longer available!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    A few bits and bobs: I'll post these anywhere but I would like postage please either paypal or send me a film.

Minolta Riva Zoom 90 works fine.

A couple of Gordy's Straps

Hoya 52mm ND8

Kodak Sterling II. Found this in a charity shop but I haven't got the time to do anything with it. It's a bit rough but comes with a 620 spool

Olympus MJUII Camera. Bit rough: the rear window has come away and black tape is covering it, the half way shutter depression doesn't work and the battery door is a bit loose. Takes fine photo. No battery in this.

Nikon AF600. This is a nice camera but the lens cover is missing. I keep it in the little pouch.

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you

(your post below)
    Last edited by Old-N-Feeble; 08-31-2014 at 10:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin