Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,869   Online: 1016

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ann View Post
    Let me pack it up and find out. need your zip code.
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050-3373
    NO ONE in my immediate family knows how to use a d*****l camera. Imagine that.
    Even I use a Canon AE-1, which has no other automatic facility other than setting the aperture.
    I tried using a d*****l camera once, but the inherent properties disillusioned me from the start, not to mention the fact that most of my early d*****l images (~2006-07) are now lost forever. And the ones that survive are very blocky, with patches of colour all over the place.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    unless the post office varies from my kitchen scale we can get you under that $4.00

sending you a pm
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    books are gone
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone looking for some half-frame slide mounts? Found a box of 100 Gepe 18x24 glassless plastic mounts. Yours for the postage from B0N 1Y0 in Canada. (The box has a price tag from 1968 - $16.35 then, $106.32 now, according to Bank of Canada Inflation Calculator )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone want a Nikon N90s? It is in perfect working order, tho it shows some signs of wear, and the VF has some dust specks. Film tested with 4 rolls and there are no light leaks and problems with exposure. I got this from a fellow APUG member and I would like to pass it on to some one starting with 35mm film (or if you know someone who wants to start with film). It comes with a sigma 70-210mm UC lens (no fungus, pretty nice lens). Yours for postage or pick up at San Diego. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm interested in the half-frame slide mounts, sending you a PM.
    Sharon

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent for Nikon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    N90s is taken. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have 3 enlarger lenses that I know I won't use since I have quite a few others that I use now. If anyone that is setting up a darkroom needs any of these, they would be good to start with until a better one comes along.
    PM me and I'll ship each one for $5.35 postage to the USA. I can take paypal and I'll pay the fee for it. I'll let you know my paypal address when you contact me. They are decent ones but I haven't tried any of them. All are 50mm. First come, first served. I won't be able to reply until Monday morning E.S.T.

Thanks
    Richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lens 001.JPG   lens 002.JPG   lens 003.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Komura is gone. 2 left.

Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin