Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,549   Online: 1352

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free for postage--three lens turret for Omega D-5500 enlarger. No, it won't fit any single digit D series machine.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak Portra Lens 2+ FREE for postage

I have a series Vl Kodak Portra lens 2+ to give someone that can use a series Vl filter.
    All I ask is postage and gas to the P.O. $5.00 ought to handle it.

FREE. Just let me know by PM and I can take paypal.

Thanks
    Richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 001.JPG   1 002.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    I have a series Vl Kodak Portra lens 2+ to give someone that can use a series Vl filter.
    All I ask is postage and gas to the P.O. $5.00 ought to handle it.

FREE. Just let me know by PM and I can take paypal.

Thanks
    Richard

Filter is gone. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George Nova Scotia View Post
    Anyone looking for some half-frame slide mounts? Found a box of 100 Gepe 18x24 glassless plastic mounts. Yours for the postage from B0N 1Y0 in Canada. (The box has a price tag from 1968 - $16.35 then, $106.32 now, according to Bank of Canada Inflation Calculator )

Gone to Ohio..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Some stuff I received from a colleague at work. Free for postage cost only. UK only (otherwise the postage would be more than the item is worth).

1. A set of three M42 extension tubes with auto aperture push pins. Like these but no box: http://www.rockycameras.com/ekmps/sh...4%5Bekm%5D.jpg

2. An M42 macro bellows. Similar to: http://c0.dmlimg.com/1fc1c1c2db5852e...a4f51b5806.jpg

3. A Tamron Adaptall-2 for Nikon AI-E. Like this: http://images2.bidorbuy.co.za/thumbn...54140101-l.gif

4. A set of four flash filters. One wide angle and three colour. Like these: http://i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/23/4f/3d31_35.JPG Not sure what they fit. certainly not Vivitar 283 or 285 although they are the right size for a 283 or an SB600 if held on with gaffer tape.

(pictures are not of actual items, just similar items found on websites).

Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 08-21-2012 at 03:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 08-21-2012 at 05:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I picked up a partially used box of old Ektacolor Professional N 11x14 paper as part of a lot of used paper. Since I'm not the original owner, I have no clue how it was stored. For all I know, the guy could have laid it out in the light next to his uranium glass collection. I don't print color, and I definitely don't print EP-2, so it's free to anyone willing to pay for shipping.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    New old stock M-42 body caps(2) and a rear lens cap, still in original packaging. Just pay postage and they belong to......
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    New old stock M-42 body caps(2) and a rear lens cap, still in original packaging. Just pay postage and they belong to......
    I'll take them.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Send me a PM with your location.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin