Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,277   Online: 1128

Thread: Image in post

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Image in post

I realise this is not the right forum section for this, but couldn't find one to fit.

Can someone tell me how I post an image in a post thread. I'm quite Photoshop savey, but don't know how to do this.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wrote about this over on LFPF some time ago, the format being almost identical over here:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...490#post857490

Caveat: It probably isn't very useful, since not one of the OP's thanked me even for the time I spent on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi cliveh

when you type your message, click on "go advanced"
    you will see a preview, and then below your edit box
    you will also see a manage attachment button.
    click on that, a "pick a file from your hard drive" box appears to locate your file/s.
    to remove, click the same manage attachments button, or go to the sidebar in your "my apug" page and
    click on attachments and pick/choose the ones you want to remove.
    if you can't remember what they are you can click on thumbnails for a instant reminder

have fun !
    john

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks John.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin