Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,551   Online: 932

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

San Francisco Camera Event

Hi all--
    Just thought I would share. We are doing another sidewalk camera show (flea market...I dunno what to call it!) here at Glass Key Photo. The last two were a lot of fun and many cameras changed hands! Please stop by if you are in town and your mother won't get mad that you look at cameras on mother's day...

https://www.facebook.com/events/207562012696045/

Adios,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW if you are local and would like to set up a table to sell stuff please contact me. There is space available and there is no charge. Just a fun day of cameras in currently sunny San Francisco! Either PM me or e-mail me: matt AT glasskeyphoto DOT com
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another reminder to those in the San Francisco area...please join us!

https://www.facebook.com/events/207562012696045/
    --------------------

www.glasskeyphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin