Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,638   Posts: 1,623,184   Online: 1121

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    I can't think of any film camera ever made which is as idiotically designed, and less realistically ergonomic, and harder to focus and compose
    with, than the millions of digi devices that have to be held at arms length while someone is looking at a tiny TV screen on the back. I can't even
    see the image without reading glasses, but then I can't see the subject at the same time. Worst of all, I can't figure out where to hang the
    darkcloth!
    You forgot those execrable layered menues, where it takes you throught three screens to set the self timer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Having a thread about bad design and ugly cameras it is hard not to mention Rolleiflex SL2000F. Trying to put every possible feature into the same camera can result in nothing but a total failure.
    Whatever were they thinking?
    http://camera-wiki.org/wiki/Rolleiflex_SL2000F

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin