Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,932   Posts: 1,522,200   Online: 1068

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak Tech Pubs 4043 Runtime Error?

Not sure where this one should be but I keep getting "runtime error" everytime I try to get the above tech pub. It is the new TMax 400 publication. It isn't just a problem with my bookmarks as I tried to get there via google but the result was the same?

Anyone else experience this problem? If not can someone try and see what happens? I hope that this is a genuine but shortlived problem with Kodak and not just my computer.

Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just opened it with no problems from here

If you have problems I'll email it to you.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Ian your link gives me the same problem. I use IE8 but I am having no issues with any other non Kodak site.

Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You've got a Java script error, maybe restarting IE8 may fix it. I've emailed the PDf to you.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ian's link works fine for me. I suspect your problem is using Internet Explorer in the first place.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks both for replies and Ian for the e-mail with file. Now fixed. It wasn't just Kodak. The common denominator was anything from sites which were PDF files. There was a conflict in my system which I have resolvedl.

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin